NBC Sports Edge Forums

Blockbuster. WHIR CMC Julio Davante

9 minutes ago, wheatfield said:

Why would he trade you his two best players? Unless he's like 1-7, which I doubt considering he's got Kyler Murray and Adams, he has no reason to do that.

The rest of his team isn't very good. This would improve his team. Do you have an opinion on accepting or rejecting the trade?

2 hours ago, jgardner12 said:

Man this is tough. Since you’re getting two first round talents to pair with kamara. So you gotta factor that into the premium that already comes with those high end talents.

I would try and swap aj brown for Allen(or terry but he’s four year younger so went with KA due to dynasty) and I guess ask for Davis back too. 

Yes you’re overpaying for the two of them. But no sensible owner is going to let the Kamara owner get cmc and Adams to make a killer dynasty trio(plus you got other good players still) without getting back a King’s ransom.*

*fwiw in my aforementioned keeper I turned down Ridley and Aaron Jones for cmc weeks ago, and told him I would have to think about dk and Jones.(he never offer it tfg so I didn’t have to make that tough choice.)

You see my conundrum.....I wouldn't swap Allen in as I think he's better than both Brown and McLaurin. I'm still trying to win this season. The bye week in week 13 for CMC is what is really hanging me up. I feel like I'm killin myself there.

The projected number improve if I accept this trade and this helps me get to the playoffs I think, if everyone stays healthy.

Is there any other player you'd try to throw in the deal instead of Brown and Allen?

Edited by Dark Kn19ht
6 hours ago, Dark Kn19ht said:

He has countered with: my Julio, Conner, Robinson, AJ Brown for CMC, Adams, and the Cheifs or TB D/ST

I would hate to give up Brown as he's probably worth more than Adams in dynasty context, but if you're looking for high-end production now and for the next two or three years this is pretty good value. I think I would take this if it's been offered.

On 11/5/2020 at 2:51 PM, JJRules said:

I would hate to give up Brown as he's probably worth more than Adams in dynasty context, but if you're looking for high-end production now and for the next two or three years this is pretty good value. I think I would take this if it's been offered.

I made a case that CMC having week 13 bye really hurts for this season. Stuck to my original offer of Taylor instead of Brown and he's mulling it over. Hope to have an answer tonight. 

On 11/5/2020 at 11:38 AM, Dark Kn19ht said:

Currently have an offer from the CMC owner of:

CMC and Adams for my Julio, Conner, AJ Brown, and Robinson

I might accept that too. Julio is old, Conner is Conner, AJB needs more targets. My fav player in that side is Robinson but cmc n Adams are super worth letting go of Robinson+++