12 Team Standard Scoring 

Give: Hurst + Reagor
Receive: Jonnu + Chark

My roster with starters in bold:
RB: CMC, Zeke, Hasty, Gallman, Coleman, Kelley
WR: Hopkins, Boyd, Reagor, Green
TE: Hockenson, Hurst
Flex: Mixon

Reagor was a nice bye week fill and a good stash, but he's on bye this week and I need a WR2 (Boyd, Green, Reagor all on bye). Also, I'll be sticking with Hock moving forward and he has no more byes to worry about. Jonnu seems like he'd be a high upside stash with a low floor, but I can use Hock til they get it sorted. Chark seems like he is a bounce back candidate and I could really use another consistent WR. He's been down lately tho and can be attributed to Minshew's broken hand lol.

Thoughts? Leave your link!!!

With the TE depth you already have, I don't think Hurst and Reagor is hard to part with. Just not sure how optimistic I am on Chark based on how his season has gone so far. Chark has what should be a decent match up for WRs against HOU, but he didn't do much against them few weeks ago. We don't know yet how things will go with Luton at QB either. But I think I'd make this deal and take a gamble Chark sees an uptick in production over the second half. Unless like the above poster mentioned, dropping Coleman is an option if there's a decent FA WR available for this week. 

• Thanks 1

I’d take a chance and make the move.  Even if there is a QB change in Jacksonville, Chark is still the #1 wide-out, so I think he’d be fine

• Thanks 1

I think Junno is an upgrade over Hurst. Junno has not been the same since he tweaked his ankle but I think he will become productive again. I love Reagor but Phil is going to get Alshon back soon and Chark is a #1 option. I would probably do the deal but I would be fine not doing it. Thanks for the help. 

• Thanks 1