In my 14 team PPR league I was offered

my J. Jacobs and Fulgham 

for his M. Thomas and AJ green

my team:

QB: Ryan, Tua

WR J. jones, M. Evans, Fulgham

RB: Mixon, J-rob, J. Jacobs, Dobbins, L. bell, D. Jounson

TE: H. Hurst, A. Hooper

I think I’m losing on overall value, but I’m stacked at RB and it would boost my team’s ceiling and add WR depth.

WHIR 

thanks

I wouldn’t do it. Maybe if he’d take Bell rather than letting go of Jacobs. But again, Fulgham has emerged as their WR1 and that’d be a tough let go when you’d be gambling with up & downs with Green. Fulgham is by no means a solid consistent scote week to week either, but, I’d rather chance it with him over Green. Reagor may emerge as well, though, so that’s tough - may dent his usage slightly but he’s still done enough to have earned his position with them regardless of who’s on the field.

Do it if he’ll take Bell instead.

2 hours ago, StephenCurryIsABaller said:

In my 14 team PPR league I was offered

my J. Jacobs and Fulgham 

for his M. Thomas and AJ green

my team:

QB: Ryan, Tua

WR J. jones, M. Evans, Fulgham

RB: Mixon, J-rob, J. Jacobs, Dobbins, L. bell, D. Jounson

TE: H. Hurst, A. Hooper

I think I’m losing on overall value, but I’m stacked at RB and it would boost my team’s ceiling and add WR depth.

WHIR 

thanks

I think i'd hold off. Not sure you're as stacked at RB as you think--can you wait a little longer to see how Mixon's injury develops? If you do trade for Thomas he might not play this week and even if he does he's going against the guy who held him ot <20 yards for his only game of the season. Maybe take a second look at this trade the middle of next week?

Depth is really really valuable this season given the way injuries are going around.