NBC Sports Edge Forums

Which WR to start in PPR: Patrick, Beasley, Kirk [WHIR 100%]

I've got both Boyd and Kupp on bye -- I have Christian Kirk and Tim Patrick as alternatives -- and also have a manager that I think would trade me Beasley for Breida (who I'd probably drop anyway).

How would you rank those 3?

Thanks! WHIR all in return, leave a link.

Tim Patrick seems to have the highest ceiling out of the group. Kirk is has been doing nice but Miami’s defense has been playing lights out. Atlanta Denver should have 50+ points 

I’d personally go Patrick, then Beasley, then Kirk. 

If he was healthy, I would say Patrick but we don't know if he's fully over his injury yet so I would go Beasley or Kirk.  Probably Beasley if you trade for him since I think the Buffalo-Seattle game could easily be a shootout.

Edited by sjm76
20 hours ago, bloc8888 said:

I've got both Boyd and Kupp on bye -- I have Christian Kirk and Tim Patrick as alternatives -- and also have a manager that I think would trade me Beasley for Breida (who I'd probably drop anyway).

How would you rank those 3?

Thanks! WHIR all in return, leave a link.

I'd start these WRs in this order:

Kirk

Patrick 

Beasley 

Start Kirk this week. It's a coin toss, but he seems the healthier of the two vs Patrick, so that gives him the edge. If you're already going to drop, it wouldn't hurt to try and grab Beasley for this week. He's a better bet than either Kirk or Patrick this week and is the only one with double digit target possibility.