NBC Sports Edge Forums

Ryan or Jackson ROS WHIR

Who do you think will be better down the stretch? Matt Ryan or Lamar Jackson. 

Reason I ask. Last place team offered: 

Get: Lamar + Allen

Give: Ryan + Drake + Tyreek Hill

Im thinking my upside is better with what im getting but want to know what everyone is thinking? WHIR

3 minutes ago, CrushinRushin said:

I would stand pat. Allen has been balling and You would be selling low on Lamar which I don’t particularly like to do. Just hold and hope he turns it around 

thanks for the help on mine 

I think you read it backwards.. i would be getting lamar and allen 

Pretty fair deal, maybe a bit of a lateral move. What’s the last place teams motivation? Is it a keeper league? 

Lamars playoff schedule is pretty nice so it’s a decent deal. If it’s any kind of PPR I’d say Keenan and tyreek are a wash. Standard I’m keeping tyreek 

28 minutes ago, BaBaBooey said:

Pretty fair deal, maybe a bit of a lateral move. What’s the last place teams motivation? Is it a keeper league? 

Lamars playoff schedule is pretty nice so it’s a decent deal. If it’s any kind of PPR I’d say Keenan and tyreek are a wash. Standard I’m keeping tyreek 

I think hes trying to salvage his season and try to win out to make playoffs. He also has brady as a qb so i think he wants to get some assets for lamar/allen. Its half ppr

I think I’d take that.  I like Jackson’s schedule coming up and I like that Allen doesn’t have the competition for catches that Hill does