NBC Sports Edge Forums

Tony Pollard 2020 Outlook

5 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

Zeke getting 18 carries last time isnt encouraging. What was the injury then?

looks like a hamstring injury so may not have been as bad as this calf injury but I just base that off of work load. 

Edited by BookersB
  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’d start Matt Asiada coming in off the street if he was a lock for 20 touches. Fire up Pollard.

How sad that ever since he's entered the league, he's been touted as one of the "league winning handcuffs" should Zeke ever go down.  I'm sure many of us here have owned him once, twice, or too many t

ALL ABOARD TAKE US HOME POLLARD!

1 minute ago, noles1983 said:

Anyone worried about San Fran D? I mean, this dude has to get insane volume today, I dont see how he isn't in everyones lineups.

I wish he was getting this chance in a smash spot but what can you do. Volume should be big and he's looked good with his touches. 

2 minutes ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

Id put him in the Fournette range now the Zeke is out. Or do we like him more than someone like that?

I feel like there's so many RBs in this range and I have all of them on my roster. I'm probably playing him over LF in my flex. Neither has a particularly great matchup but I feel more confident in Pollard's workload. LF should get a good amount of touches but it wouldn't surprise me at all if he lost lots to their other backs since he's fallen out of favor lately

• Like 1

If zeke was RB 19 on fantasy pros then I have pollard at RB14 now right after sanders if you look at the fantasy pros rankings. Zeke was going to be in a split this has now turned into a huge work load for pollard. Who in my opinion has looked better than Zeke in recent weeks. I personally find it extremely hard to not have him in your line up. To me he’s a must start RB2.