Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Tony Pollard 2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’d start Matt Asiada coming in off the street if he was a lock for 20 touches. Fire up Pollard.

How sad that ever since he's entered the league, he's been touted as one of the "league winning handcuffs" should Zeke ever go down.  I'm sure many of us here have owned him once, twice, or too many t

ALL ABOARD TAKE US HOME POLLARD!

5 minutes ago, jdizzle said:

Pollard season!!

So far it's Pollard game. Would be huge to have him another week for those playing for fantasy titles but Zeke was really close to playing this week, will he actually sit out another week? Especially when he probably wants to try to hit 1,000 yards this season and is annoyed everyone thinks Pollard is a better option. I'm very cautiously optimistic. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, owenmills said:

Especially when he probably wants to try to hit 1,000 yards this season and is annoyed everyone thinks Pollard is a better option. I'm very cautiously optimistic. 

Pollard is a way better player at this point. Zeke is a fat boy while Pollard looks damn good. Elliot has been spending more time with Kelvin Benjamin than he has on football. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gohawks said:

Pollard is a way better player at this point. Zeke is a fat boy while Pollard looks damn good. Elliot has been spending more time with Kelvin Benjamin than he has on football. 

I'm not really in disagreement on that..

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

Zeke will force his way into the lineup no matter what for Week 16 to try to get Pollard out of the limelight. 

Yep at least we got one solid week out of him. But it’s obvious how much better pollard looks this season. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, KennyWoo said:

Zeke will force his way into the lineup no matter what for Week 16 to try to get Pollard out of the limelight. 

 

i can definitely see his ego doing this. plus, another week to heal and he was already a GTD. really hope we get to use pollard in our finals for those that advance. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Why can’t we have good things???

I’ve owned Pollard too many times to count. Zeke just never got hurt. Pollard was always listed as one of the must have handcuffs, but he was just a roster clogger. Finally in playoff semis, a last minute pick up of him brings many to the promised land. But instead of getting to ride the wave, it’s going to come to a screeching halt. All because stupid Zeke has a massive ego and doesn’t want everyone saying his understudy is better than him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 It’s early in the week. What a coach says vs reality are two different things. One day at a time. No one has a crystal ball especially considering how bad Zeke has been and how good pollard played.

Edited by StevenSC400
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, owenmills said:

Longs ways to go this week but the fact that the verbiage isn't more optimistic than "having a chance" is pretty good news to me. Just wait and see

 

I agree. My initial reaction to that was not good for Zeke.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The reversal of opinions in FF threads is comedy... Posted months ago that this guy is a better player to have on your bench then CEH and Dobbins in re-draft leagues and got killed. Philly D is pretty good, I still like Pollard, I just don't know if this coming week is the optimal time to play him. It all depends on your options. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fried Pork Grind said:

The reversal of opinions in FF threads is comedy... Posted months ago that this guy is a better player to have on your bench then CEH and Dobbins in re-draft leagues and got killed. Philly D is pretty good, I still like Pollard, I just don't know if this coming week is the optimal time to play him. It all depends on your options. 

Why would it not be an optimal time? Philly is going to score all game against the cowboys. Pollard will have more than enough opportunity for a TD. Philly D pretty good? There ok. Nothing to be afraid of especially for a pass catching RB. Once again if Zeke is out he’s a must start just like last week. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...