NBC Sports EDGE Forums

11/8/2020 Steelers @ Cowboys Game Day Thread

Cdub2k

2 minutes ago, lvsaint429 said:

Cowboys are going to win this game by 10. Steelers are playing like they thought the game was in the bag before the opening kick

Mike Tomlin deserves blame here because I bet (I’m guessing here obv) that part of that mentality comes from him. Most overrated coach out there IMO.

4 minutes ago, ThreadKiller said:

Mike Tomlin deserves blame here because I bet (I’m guessing here obv) that part of that mentality comes from him. Most overrated coach out there IMO.

Not sure if Tomlin and Conner had a disagreement before the game or what but they just aren't giving Conner carries at all even with Ben hurting.

Just now, sjm76 said:

Not sure if Tomlin and Conner had a disagreement before the game or what but they just aren't giving Conner carries at all even with Ben hurting.

Really doesn’t make sense tbh. The Steelers tend to do this though when they fall a little bit behind. Ben just throws every single play and they abandon any sort of run game. They deserve to lose.