NBC Sports Edge Forums

Time to drop DJ Moore?

I just can't do it with this guy anymore. He's probably the #5 WR on my team right now, he's droppable right?

My WRs: Julio, Allen, Robinson, Diontae, Moore

Standard scoring league, we start 2 WRs. Drop him for Reagor? Or RB depth? Or literally anything?

5 minutes ago, Silent-Trader said:

Of course not, no need to rage drop. Either trade him or bench him until he gets going again.

Trade him? Do you own him? Have you offered him to anyone? No one wants him, I tried to trade him last week and no one is biting. After this week? Good luck with that.

Just now, wang61 said:

Trade him? Do you own him? Have you offered him to anyone? No one wants him, I tried to trade him last week and no one is biting. After this week? Good luck with that.

I do own him. But who is on the waiver wire BETTER than him? If someone is, then drop him. I guarantee he will be scooped up ASAP 12-team league.

12 hours ago, wang61 said:

I just can't do it with this guy anymore. He's probably the #5 WR on my team right now, he's droppable right?

My WRs: Julio, Allen, Robinson, Diontae, Moore

Standard scoring league, we start 2 WRs. Drop him for Reagor? Or RB depth? Or literally anything?

Drop Moore. Panthers are a run first offense, scoop up whoever the best RB on the WW is. 

tough.... to a lesser extent i drafted hollywood high this year hoping he'd make the year 2 leap now that he was fully healthy... i finally was forced to drop him and it felt pretty good to get that roster spot back. The only thing i would suggest is to wait a bit longer though as moore is a better WR. then perhaps after a big game try to package moore and another one of your WR for a better Wr in a 2 for 1 deal

He is 100% droppable in a 2-WR league. Look at it this way. Would you want the third WR on a Teddy Bridgewater lead offense? Nope. With Samuel coming on, and CMC back (maybe?) taking up even more targets, its going to be tough to trust Moore at all. Cut bait and get some sweet relief. Pick up literally anyone. Aim for an RB handcuff or something.

23 hours ago, wang61 said:

Lol these people who say tradr him. You cant even get robbie anderson in return