NBC Sports Edge Forums

Monday Night Football: What do you need?

36 minutes ago, collucho said:

Not a lot of fantasy options tonight...feel like most matchups are wrapped up.

Yeah, posted in CSB, my money league has literally not one single FF player going tonight. Couple of guys on benches and that's it. Can't see it being a game worth watching for comedy value either.

1 hour ago, Mmiller186 said:

Need a miracle here, I'm down 32 with Pat's Defense and Jakobi Meyers in the flex. Need Pat's Defense/ Special Teams to have a field day and Cam to lock on to Meyers. Not confident at all but there's a glimmer of hope. 

What do you need?

Against The Jets The Pats defense could drop 30 points...

Need a Pats win in a survivor league...pray for me.

Usually this wouldn't be an issue but hearing conspiracy theories of a reverse BB tank game but I don't even know if you could tank against a team like this years Jets.

League 1: Cam Newton to outscore Damien Harris by less than 24 (0.5 PPR)

League 2: Pats D/ST to put up 16 (PPR).

I'm feeling fairly confident about League 1 (please God no Michel) and not very confident about League 2.

Edited by MingusDew
6 hours ago, Mmiller186 said:

Need a miracle here, I'm down 32 with Pat's Defense and Jakobi Meyers in the flex. Need Pat's Defense/ Special Teams to have a field day and Cam to lock on to Meyers. Not confident at all but there's a glimmer of hope. 

What do you need?

wow i need almost the exact same thing lol

need 33 with pats d an meyers 

hoping for about 16.5 pts from each.

Edited by TroutFister
  • Like 1

Somehow need Cam, Damien Harris and NE D/ST to combine for under 17.35 in standard to survive my week

It sounds impossible, but I’m pretty sure Brady/Fournette/TB D/ST scored under that combined total last night. But that was the Saints and this is the Jets...

40 minutes ago, TroutFister said:

wow i need almost the exact same thing lol

need 33 with pats d an meyers 

hoping for about 16.5 pts from each.

Its possible, been second guessing myself with James White and Rex Buckhead available also. Cam and Jakobi have shown good chemistry but I could also see Pats playing conservative but then could also ball out and this be a get right game. If Harris is out I may switch... but pretty sure he plays.

Edited by Mmiller186
15 minutes ago, Mmiller186 said:

Its possible, been second guessing myself with James White and Rex Buckhead available also. Cam and Jakobi have shown good chemistry but I could also see Pats playing conservative but then could also ball out and this be a get right game. If Harris is out I may switch... but pretty sure he plays.

i'm hoping its a game where the pats treat the jets as a practice session to work out the kinks, and that means running up the score and improving on the pass game. i'll be here with you to celebrate or to cry in a few hours lol

Edited by TroutFister
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, TroutFister said:

i'm hoping its a game where the pats treat the jets as a practice session to work on their kinks, and that means running up the score and improving on the pass game. i'll be here with you to celebrate or to cry in a few hours lol

spacer.png

• Haha 1

I need Damien Harris to get 28 half PPR. So basically will need 3 TDs and 100 yards is the only real way he'll get there considering he doesn't really catch passes and I don't see him busting out 150+ yardage which would work for a reasonable 2 TD game.

Praying for a Jonas Gray-type outing to save my season. Knowing Bill Belichick though, if any Patriot were to have this type of performance tonight, it will likely be Sony Michel straight off of IR.

Thanks Corey Davis & Tom Brady!