NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Travis Kelce for Waller + AJ Brown ppr? 100% WHIR

harck

10 team full PPR.

Give: Kelce

Receive: Waller + AJ Brown

My current WRs: Davante Adams, Keenan Allen, Justin Jefferson, Davante Parker, Antonio Brown

I know my WRs are pretty good right now, but I don't like having Justin Jefferson, Parker, or Antonio in my flex -- it's boom bust week to week. I figure I lose some points from losing Kelce, but I get to fire and forget AJ Brown in the flex. Any thoughts? Big mistake to trade away Kelce, or go for it?

7 minutes ago, harck said:

10 team full PPR.

Give: Kelce

Receive: Waller + AJ Brown

My current WRs: Davante Adams, Keenan Allen, Justin Jefferson, Davante Parker, Antonio Brown

I know my WRs are pretty good right now, but I don't like having Justin Jefferson, Parker, or Antonio in my flex -- it's boom bust week to week. I figure I lose some points from losing Kelce, but I get to fire and forget AJ Brown in the flex. Any thoughts? Big mistake to trade away Kelce, or go for it?

I would make the trade. Yeah its hard to trade away #1 TE, but Waller is a good replacement & having AJB, Adams, & Keenan out there each week is pretty solid!! Thanks for mine!

7 minutes ago, FouLLine said:

Kelce is out for awhile so unless you think you're a lock to make it to The Championship I'd make the trade....  I heard Kelce may even miss the rest of the regular NFL season meaning fantasy palyoffs.

Kelce is healthy, I think you are thinking of Kittle.

That trade looks good at first glance, but I don't know. I think Kelce is the third most valuable player in PPR right now, after Kamara and Cook. There isn't another TE in his zip code. That trade improves your TE+Flex floor, but your ceiling takes a hit. I'd keep Kelce. Between Kelce and Adams, you can afford a letdown at flex because you're overall floor is already pretty safe. See if you can find a more affordable flex option with a 10 point floor, because you don't need 20 points a game in that spot. 

Edited by Paper

I love the waller/brown side, but this is just not a deal you need to make.

If you didnt have great WRs then I would say do this right away. Love brown but you just don't really need him.

Waller might be 2nd best TE but still big drop off from Kelce.

What's their RB situation? Maybe get a stud RB instead of brown?