NBC Sports Edge Forums

Trade CMC for Aaron Jones & Adam Thielen (WHIR)

So i need to win out to have any chance at playoffs....cmc hurt puts a dent in that and he has a week 13 bye...i have davis but the MU this week is not good and davis has been lackluster with samuels taking over alot of the receiving stuff from the backfield and stealing red zone tds. To me this is a steal if i can get jones & thielen but of course CMC is special and it sucks to let him go....thx

If you have to win now and don't have Davis or a viable replacement, then do it. I mean your season is on the line. CMC does you no good if you don't make the playoffs. There is no replacing CMC really, but I doubt anything on your bench is better than Jones.

4 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

If you have to win now and don't have Davis or a viable replacement, then do it. I mean your season is on the line. CMC does you no good if you don't make the playoffs. There is no replacing CMC really, but I doubt anything on your bench is better than Jones.

i have davis but like i said i think his output will be destroyed by samuels..its not the same production and they have a bye week 13.....aaron jones has an awesome schedule and no byes...to me its a win...we dont even kno how long cmc can be out with this...based on my points what u think?

Edited by Power-O

Well it really depends on 2 things.

How confident are you in CMC with all the injuries?  He's going to miss this week for sure and there's a good chance next week too.

How are you in the standings?  If you're fighting for playoffs then yes you absolutely have to make the move.