Supreme Trader Input for Hopkins! WHIR

His team:

QB (1) - Patrick Mahomes

RB (1) - Phillip Lindsay

WR (1) - DeAndre Hopkins

TE (1) - Rob Gronkowski

FLEX (4) - Jerry Jeudy, Chris Godwin, Adam Thielen, Brandon Cooks

D/ST - Cardinals

Bench - DeVante Parker, Amari Cooper, Emmanuel Sanders, Jerick McKinnon, 49ers, Logan Thomas, JD McKissic

IR - Saquon Barkley, Alshon Jeffery, Devonta Freeman

My Team:

QB (1) - Deshaun Watson

RB (1) - Kamara

WR (1) - Davante Adams

TE (1) -Dallas Goedert

FLEX (4) - Keenan Allen, AJ Brown, Mike Davis, Jonathan Taylor

D/ST - Vikings

Bench - JK Dobbins, Latavius Murray, Zack Moss, Mark Andrews, Tua Tagavailoa, Bills, Chiefs, Christian McCaffrey

IR - Gaskin

10 team, dynasty (forever), 1 ppr, 2-Win system (matchup win + top 5 scoring teams get the second win)

This owner came to me yesterday with the following comment, "I think it might be time to trade you Hopkins. I need depth and RB's". I've just traded Julio, Robinson, Conner, McLaurin for CMC and Adams last week and am a bit on tilt with CMC going down and not having a really solid option for the 4th flex in Taylor/Moss/Dobbins. They have dynasty value, but I'm sort of in a must win situation sitting 5th in out league with only 3 weeks to go before playoffs. I also play this guy in week 11, if that matters at all.

Question: Do you see any trade ideas that would fit in getting Hopkins and not completely ruining my chances at this season, with them already dangling with the CMC debacle? About the only thing I can think of is doing Taylor/Dobbins/Moss for Hopkins and McKinnon. Which I'm pretty sure isn't enough and not sure I want to give up those upside guys just yet.

WHIR as much as possible, leave a link please.

26 minutes ago, Dark Kn19ht said:

His team:

QB (1) - Patrick Mahomes

RB (1) - Phillip Lindsay

WR (1) - DeAndre Hopkins

TE (1) - Rob Gronkowski

FLEX (4) - Jerry Jeudy, Chris Godwin, Adam Thielen, Brandon Cooks

D/ST - Cardinals

Bench - DeVante Parker, Amari Cooper, Emmanuel Sanders, Jerick McKinnon, 49ers, Logan Thomas, JD McKissic

IR - Saquon Barkley, Alshon Jeffery, Devonta Freeman

My Team:

QB (1) - Deshaun Watson

RB (1) - Kamara

WR (1) - Davante Adams

TE (1) -Dallas Goedert

FLEX (4) - Keenan Allen, AJ Brown, Mike Davis, Jonathan Taylor

D/ST - Vikings

Bench - JK Dobbins, Latavius Murray, Zack Moss, Mark Andrews, Tua Tagavailoa, Bills, Chiefs, Christian McCaffrey

IR - Gaskin

10 team, dynasty (forever), 1 ppr, 2-Win system (matchup win + top 5 scoring teams get the second win)

This owner came to me yesterday with the following comment, "I think it might be time to trade you Hopkins. I need depth and RB's". I've just traded Julio, Robinson, Conner, McLaurin for CMC and Adams last week and am a bit on tilt with CMC going down and not having a really solid option for the 4th flex in Taylor/Moss/Dobbins. They have dynasty value, but I'm sort of in a must win situation sitting 5th in out league with only 3 weeks to go before playoffs. I also play this guy in week 11, if that matters at all.

Question: Do you see any trade ideas that would fit in getting Hopkins and not completely ruining my chances at this season, with them already dangling with the CMC debacle? About the only thing I can think of is doing Taylor/Dobbins/Moss for Hopkins and McKinnon. Which I'm pretty sure isn't enough and not sure I want to give up those upside guys just yet.

WHIR as much as possible, leave a link please.

Is he out of the playoffs & looking towards next year? If so, he may bite, as those 3 are definitely good potential RB's for next year. Hopkins does make your team better, but you lose depth. This is a high risk/high reward trade. This year is my first year in a keeper type league, but I am always one who wants to try & win this year. Your team has that chance to do it, so I would make this trade & then look at the WW for potential depth spots. Like a DeAndre Washington, Gallman, etc type guys if available. GL & thanks for mine!

• Thanks 1

Can’t argue that Hopkins makes your team a force this season. Honestly I would probably do this, however, I’ve never played in a dynasty league, so while I know guys like Dobbins and Moss are much more valuable than in a redraft, I still don’t know quite where to value them. Undoubtedly this makes your team better now.

• Thanks 1

I would not do this at all. Hopkins would be a great catch and would improve your team. But your team is solid as it is and those guys can be good keepers. I would feel fine playing Moss in the 4th flex spot. And who knows, maybe Taylor gets on coaches good graces with such a sweet schedule coming up. So pass and gl.