NBC Sports Edge Forums

Starting Free Fantrax Dynasty League

Hello Everyone! If you're looking for one of the best dynasty leagues out there, fairly new to fantasy, or an experienced member, then I invite you to join my new startup dynasty league! Looking for competitive, active, and friendly owners! Won't tolerate for harassment, bullying, or any kind of discrimination against other owners.This league will be a 20 person league, and will be H2H each category! You will be booted if you are found to be doing any of those 3 rules. Let's have fun this season and future seasons! If you're interested, please leave your email below and I will reach out and invite you to join! I will go over the rules with you when I email you!

Edited by savageaf1996

You have peeked my curiosity, never done fantrax before but have done fantasy baseball since 2003 online. Have Commished a few leagues over that time including a 20 team Dynasty that still runs till this day tho I had to leave for personal reasons 5 years ago. Willing to listen to what your offering and go from there...Email is troywnick@yahoo.ca