NBC Sports Edge Forums

TNF GameDay Thread: Tennessee Titans vs Indianapolis Clots

Battle for the division

Davis just lost his brother due to cancer. He is active tonight. I think he has a really big game

Im also looking forward to Jonnu showing up and showing out. He hasnt been involved in the offense all that much since Lewan has been out. 

As far as the Clots. It will be interesting how they contain King Henry. Will they hold him off under 100 yards like the Bears did?

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In what world do you not start AJ Brown every week?

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, mvttchew said:

Plugged in Jonnu last second worth Hock injury news. I know I’m wrong and Hock will be fine. But idk why I’ve convinced myself to play Jonnu. I’ll be on suicide watch this game. Pray for me brothers. 

0 targets in the first drive. I’m living in a sea of regret. Took a vacation to Spain, but the S is silent. 

Just now, mvttchew said:

0 targets in the first drive. I’m living in a sea of regret. Took a vacation to Spain, but the S is silent. 

I almost did the same thing, decided to stay with Hock, but if he doesn't play then I have to drop someone that I really didn't want to. 

1 minute ago, JediMasters said:

Henry was in the FB position to fake out the Colts. It was actually a good play.  Relax.  This drive will now keep Ind D guessing rest of game.  Henry will get his.

I dunno man.  Only 56 minutes left in the game.

Just now, JediMasters said:

Henry was in the FB position to fake out the Colts. It was actually a good play.  Relax.  This drive will now keep Ind D guessing rest of game.  Henry will get his.

It was a good play but saying Henry will get his against the Colts isn't so certain. There's only so many plays within the 5 especially against this D. I don't count on Henry getting many huge chunk plays. 

• tonycpsu changed the title to TNF GameDay Thread: Tennessee Titans vs Indianapolis Clots