NBC Sports Edge Forums

TNF GameDay Thread: Tennessee Titans vs Indianapolis Clots

Just now, sjm76 said:

I wouldn't say he's stealing the backfield.  The Colts are showing that they ride the hot hand for their rb's and he just happens to be that this week.  Hines is too small to be the main guy.

JT cannot even get into the groove. He gets taken out after 3/4 Carrie's and then dont see the field for 2 whole series. How he gonna get hot?

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In what world do you not start AJ Brown every week?

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, sjm76 said:

I wouldn't say he's stealing the backfield.  The Colts are showing that they ride the hot hand for their rb's and he just happens to be that this week.  Hines is too small to be the main guy.

Yeah, I think they’re exploiting what the defense is giving them, nothing more. Wilkins proved he couldn’t handle the role tonight with that alligator arm play so he was out. Just as much chance Hines goes back to his cursory 8 touches a game next week as this continues 

Edited by owenmills
3 minutes ago, LeeVanCleef said:

Why did I stream Cox on tnf and not go with the safer pickup in everett??? FML

At least the TE you benched him for didn’t just rush for a TD right in your face. 

there’s still a half left and Colts are down. I have faith 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

Take a look at their schedules.

You might not be saying that come fantasy playoff time.

lol i did look at it. Henry didnt do anything against the jags week 2 so doesn't seem like match up helps much this year for henry. His yard per carry been bad this year and as you can see this game subbed out every 3rd down.

7 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

Henry sucks too inconsistent. I sure don’t care he is 2nd in rushing ... I rather own Cook & Kamara those two consistent 15+ a game whil DHenry has done that 3 times only. 

Lmao. This is an all timer.