Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

FLEX help needed ((WHIR))


Recommended Posts

I swung my first trade of the season, and moved out DJMoore and DHenderson for KAllen.  Also added some decent waivers.

Looking for a little insight on my flex starter this week.  I know some of the RB options (DuJohnson/GBernard) are only options if their other RB is out... so I'm just planning as if all of them are startable options.  Who would you start?

0.5 PPR
Starting: QB,WR,WR,RB,RB,TE,W/R/T

Current starters:
QB - KMurray
WR - KAllen, Metcalf
RB - JJacobs, JRobinson 
FLEX - ???
TE - DGoedert

Bench:
WR - Claypool, ACooper, JMeyers
RB - DukeJohnson, McKissic, GBernard, Fournette
IR - Kittle


Thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mixon will likely be out, trending in the wrong direction there. Gio plays PIT tho, nightmare matchup. 

David Johnson will probably be out as well, more likely to play than Mixon though. Duke plays CLE... but some experts don’t know if he will get all of the touches like David Johnson would. 

I really like McKissic this week, so its probably between him and Duke. If David Johnson is out, go for Duke. If he is in, I like McKissic. 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, next big thing cp84 said:

Mixon will likely be out, trending in the wrong direction there. Gio plays PIT tho, nightmare matchup. 

David Johnson will probably be out as well, more likely to play than Mixon though. Duke plays CLE... but some experts don’t know if he will get all of the touches like David Johnson would. 

I really like McKissic this week, so its probably between him and Duke. If David Johnson is out, go for Duke. If he is in, I like McKissic. 

 

I think we are on the same page.  If Gio starts, he does have a tough matchup.  I like McKissic also, but I feel I'd like to see another week with ASmith at QB, and also a game vs Det, that may favor AGibson.  But definitely worth holding McKissic.  I will monitor the injuries... but I feel Duke might have the best path to touches this week.

Edited by UMFLADFWM
Link to post
Share on other sites

Duke Johnson. But I actually would sub him for Jacobs. Den has been real good against the run and awful against the pass. I could see Jacobs having a bad game.

If you choose to that, I would then play JD Mckissic. Det is last against the run. And although they have gotten better.  They are real bad against pass catching backs.

If you are not sold play Claypool as Houston Defense is terrible all over.

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Trade Monster said:

Duke Johnson. But I actually would sub him for Jacobs. Den has been real good against the run and awful against the pass. I could see Jacobs having a bad game.

If you choose to that, I would then play JD Mckissic. Det is last against the run. And although they have gotten better.  They are real bad against pass catching backs.

If you are not sold play Claypool as Houston Defense is terrible all over.

 

Sorry, I meant Cindy instead of Houston when mentioning Claypool 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, UMFLADFWM said:

I swung my first trade of the season, and moved out DJMoore and DHenderson for KAllen.  Also added some decent waivers.

Looking for a little insight on my flex starter this week.  I know some of the RB options (DuJohnson/GBernard) are only options if their other RB is out... so I'm just planning as if all of them are startable options.  Who would you start?

0.5 PPR
Starting: QB,WR,WR,RB,RB,TE,W/R/T

Current starters:
QB - KMurray
WR - KAllen, Metcalf
RB - JJacobs, JRobinson 
FLEX - ???
TE - DGoedert

Bench:
WR - Claypool, ACooper, JMeyers
RB - DukeJohnson, McKissic, GBernard, Fournette
IR - Kittle


Thanks!

I think Gio is a good start, because I can see Burrow possibly checking down a lot vs PIT Def. But if concerned about the match up, Duke would be my next choice. With David probably out, even though he may not get 15 carries, he should see an increase in targets. GL!

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...