NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Need to drop one! WHIR

saab93boi

Ok, so I need a kicker for this week and I'm not sure who to drop.  The wire is thin at QB, RB, and TE.  Here is my team for week 10:

1. QB: Bridgewater.                                                           
  2. RB: Cook, A. Gibson.                                                     
  3. WR: Jeudy, Aiyuk.                                                         
  4.  TE: Goedert.                                                                 
  5. Flex: Duke Johnson.                                                     
  6. K.                                                                                   
  7. Def: Tampa Bay.                                                 
  8. Bench: Newton, A Cooper, Dj Moore, Drake, Dobbins, Engram

I'm leaning towards either Newton or Dobbins.  I want to keep Newton for his plus matchup next week vs Houston but he has stunk it up.  Dobbins seems like a possibility with that committee but you can never have too many Rb and I'm sure he'll get snatched up in the wire.  

Thanks in advance. Please leave a link. WHIR

Edited by saab93boi

3 hours ago, saab93boi said:

Ok, so I need a kicker for this week and I'm not sure who to drop.  The wire is thin at QB, RB, and TE.  Here is my team for week 10:

1. QB: Bridgewater.                                                           
  2. RB: Cook, A. Gibson.                                                     
  3. WR: Jeudy, Aiyuk.                                                         
  4.  TE: Goedert.                                                                 
  5. Flex: Duke Johnson.                                                     
  6. K.                                                                                   
  7. Def: Tampa Bay.                                                 
  8. Bench: Newton, A Cooper, Dj Moore, Drake, Dobbins, Engram

I'm leaning towards either Newton or Dobbins.  I want to keep Newton for his plus matchup next week vs Houston but he has stunk it up.  Dobbins seems like a possibility with that committee but you can never have too many Rb and I'm sure he'll get snatched up in the wire.  

Thanks in advance. Please leave a link. WHIR

Cut Dobbins. If you already did, it was the right move. No Ravens RB will hit this season in most weeks due to a diluted share of carries. When everyone gets a few carries (Ingram, Dobbins, Edwards) and you have Lamar at QB, none of them really benefit unless they hit paydirt.