11/15/2020 49ers vs Saints Game Day Thread

• tonycpsu changed the title to 11/15/2020 49ers vs Saints Game Day Thread
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On the other hand, MT has 15 receiving yards out of 19 total passing yards from Brees. That's a good share, lol. 

Love that teams just don't cover Kamara at all, even though approximately 97% of Saints offensive plays are dump offs and screens to Kamara. There should be two defenders assigned to him on every sing

Game is a mess.  49ers burning clock.  Long first drive.  Saints 3 and out.  Stop the 49ers and then their PR screwed up the return and 49ers recovered.  49ers burn more clock and end up settling for

Game is a mess.  49ers burning clock.  Long first drive.  Saints 3 and out.  Stop the 49ers and then their PR screwed up the return and 49ers recovered.  49ers burn more clock and end up settling for a FG but the clock burns a ton.  Saints get big return, 3 and out for -6 yard drive (Kamara blown up and 2 and Brees 2 incompletes).

49ers trying to burn clock as fast as possible and hope a few more FGS will let them win.

49ers playcalling has been meh.  Some luck, some penalties, some nice catches.  They were down to the GL and got blown up on their run plays with 0 chance of making it.

Edited by Sternes
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Cdub2k said:

Those kind of roughing the passer calls are terrible for the game. Absolutely awful!

wait--that was called RTP? Yeah...that's some gross bailout bullshit that only somebody like Brees or Brady gets. 

2 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

I waited all year to get MT back... And now he's a JAG. Sweet!

I've had him for 2-3 years but I'm seriously thinking about trading MT away in a dynasty league before word gets all the way out that this whole thing is a disaster. He's been out for so much of the season but even when he's been in it feels like the Saints have made a concerted effort to go away from him. It's probably ultimately good for the Saints offense to diversify a bit but if he's only getting like...6 targets a game MT's value plummets. 

Edited by yossarian
8 minutes ago, yossarian said:

I've had him for 2-3 years but I'm seriously thinking about trading MT away in a dynasty league before word gets all the way out that this whole thing is a disaster. He's been out for so much of the season but even when he's been in it feels like the Saints have made a concerted effort to go away from him. It's probably ultimately good for the Saints offense to diversify a bit but if he's only getting like...6 targets a game MT's value plummets. 

On the other hand, MT has 15 receiving yards out of 19 total passing yards from Brees. That's a good share, lol. 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, ajs723 said:

hah. this is true. I can sell him as the WR getting 78% of all of Drew Brees's passing yards. hah.