NBC Sports Edge Forums

NFL Waiver Wire Thread 2020 Week 11

Message added by tonycpsu

This thread is for offering suggested waiver wire pickups for week 11 of the 2020 NFL season.

It is not for the following:

Comments that fall into one of these categories or are otherwise not on topic for this thread will be removed.

Some discussion of waiver suggestions is allowed, but this is not the place for an extended debate on the merits of any particular player. Take these in-depth discussions over to the outlook threads for the individual player(s) in question.

This thread is for offering suggested waiver wire pickups for week 11 of the 2020 NFL season.

It is not for the following:

Comments that fall into one of these categories or are otherwise not on topic for this thread will be removed.

Some discussion of waiver suggestions is allowed, but this is not the place for an extended debate on the merits of any particular player. Take these in-depth discussions over to the outlook threads for the individual player(s) in question.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

💪Stout Scoops 🍨🍦🍨 WRs: Grantin' wishes so delicious- the Miami sun can melt any scoop unless that scoop is hotter than the sun...in  deep dive leagues, Jakeem Grant just might be that... as

You need to promise us that, once the Rotoworld staff asks you to start writing the Waiver Wired column, you won't change your style.

MVS seems legit....

2 minutes ago, FMIII said:

@dfstout best in the biz🙌Keep this up! I have a feeling you will deservingly be recognized🙏

😊😃😺😄😹😊😃😺😄☺ thank you bro...means the 🌎 Just hope it helps is all!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, dfstout said:

💪Stout Scoops 🍨🍦🍨

WRs:

Grantin' wishes so delicious- the Miami sun can melt any scoop unless that scoop is hotter than the sun...in  deep dive leagues, Jakeem Grant just might be that... as he gets more comfy w Tua he could grant the wishes of fantasy managers down the stretch... 🌟🌠and the creamcicle head band looks cool in your lineup too 🍊🟧

MVP-S... 🏆🏆🏆 Valdes-Scantling has been hantling his biz...stretchin the field and walking in with ease ...the kid keeps showin up for A-A-Ron...Lazard is due back but MVS has been an MVP especially that we know Devante is human and left today's game as well..   

Cole in yo defenses' stocking... 🧦🧦🧦Beasley has easily been freezely at times but in a ppr league he is def worth da scooooop...lump ur opponent with Cole 🎅 Bills look legit...

Pittman is a Pitt-bull 🐕🛷🐶🦮🐕‍🦺🐩🐕 lookin like the WR1 for the Baby Horses...drafted as such...nab time ...woof!

Josh Reynolds led the Rams in targs and had a good day...baaaaaaaaa 🐑🐑🐑🐑

RBs:

Scoop-a-da-week!  🍨 📅

Salvon problems is our Salv-ation

Salvon Ahmed helped me do the math on my opponent this week...sneaky scooped and dropped him in da flex...I was like the Zack Galavhffhcddbbgdvbcus Rain man Hangover gif...addin up touches targets and a TD... O my! Dolphins Gaskin Breida J-How an opportunity and Deandre worries = 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️ 💥

Booker worth a looker 👁🧐🥽🙄🤩 TWO Tuddies on the day...Da Raiderrrrrrrs ☠🏴‍☠️ are settin sail by land these days and Devontae is a beneficiary of this...

Ballagetois- Kalen is the man so nice he did it twice...scooop... Lynn loves him to a fault...💋

If RoJo got dropped... scoooooop....Tampa is a headache but must ... 🤕

🍅Catchup with Nyheim Hines too if he got dropped and is out there...

Green Akers is the place to be? 🚜🐖🚜🐖🚜🐖🚜🐖🚜🐖 Is Cam onto greener pastures...led the Rams in rushes but Brown vultured two...so 🎲🎲

TEs

🏀Jordan Reed got it Aired out a few times to him...🐂

Logan Thomas looked like Wolverine and clawed his way to a nice TE day, bub... 🔪🔪 🔪

Irv Smith is hurt so Rudolph might guide your sleigh 🔴🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌

STOUT DEFENSES

Bills lookin more Billy every week 💵💸

Colts 🐎if someone got scared of all the red n dropped...same with Tampa

🎲🎲 jackpot🎰Vegas??? Yea they dominated 

Browns 💩 lotta sprite...Desert birds and Phins too

GMen look gigantic too 🗽

QB or not to be🖋🖊✒✍📚💀QBs!!!

🧸B or not...yes! 🧸B nasty

Daniel Jones makes cents... 💰💰👛Make some coin with Danny Dimes if need be...

Take a shot o- Jame-o?? Winston could be the guy in The Bayou...Breesy mite be a lil Weezy right now after leavin the game and not returning ⚜⚜⚜⚜🥃🥃🥃U mite need more than one shot to scoop Jameis tho.

I'm kickin myself 🦵🦵🦵🦵🦵🦶 🧦️Kickerrrrrrs 💥💥💥💥💥

Jason Sanders is a 👹🤖 get him

Folk hero...Pats... 🎶🦸‍♂️

🥞 🦬 should be fantasy 🦄 stats...

HAPPY😊 🏈 2 all and to alllll fooooootttttBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

🍀

You need to promise us that, once the Rotoworld staff asks you to start writing the Waiver Wired column, you won't change your style.

Edited by ZappB
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, dfstout said:

💪Stout Scoops 🍨🍦🍨

WRs:

Grantin' wishes so delicious- the Miami sun can melt any scoop unless that scoop is hotter than the sun...in  deep dive leagues, Jakeem Grant just might be that... as he gets more comfy w Tua he could grant the wishes of fantasy managers down the stretch... 🌟🌠and the creamcicle head band looks cool in your lineup too 🍊🟧

MVP-S... 🏆🏆🏆 Valdes-Scantling has been hantling his biz...stretchin the field and walking in with ease ...the kid keeps showin up for A-A-Ron...Lazard is due back but MVS has been an MVP especially that we know Devante is human and left today's game as well..   

Cole in yo defenses' stocking... 🧦🧦🧦Beasley has easily been freezely at times but in a ppr league he is def worth da scooooop...lump ur opponent with Cole 🎅 Bills look legit...

Pittman is a Pitt-bull 🐕🛷🐶🦮🐕‍🦺🐩🐕 lookin like the WR1 for the Baby Horses...drafted as such...nab time ...woof!

Josh Reynolds led the Rams in targs and had a good day...baaaaaaaaa 🐑🐑🐑🐑

RBs:

Scoop-a-da-week!  🍨 📅

Salvon problems is our Salv-ation

Salvon Ahmed helped me do the math on my opponent this week...sneaky scooped and dropped him in da flex...I was like the Zack Galavhffhcddbbgdvbcus Rain man Hangover gif...addin up touches targets and a TD... O my! Dolphins Gaskin Breida J-How an opportunity and Deandre worries = 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️ 💥

Booker worth a looker 👁🧐🥽🙄🤩 TWO Tuddies on the day...Da Raiderrrrrrrs ☠🏴‍☠️ are settin sail by land these days and Devontae is a beneficiary of this...

Ballagetois- Kalen is the man so nice he did it twice...scooop... Lynn loves him to a fault...💋

If RoJo got dropped... scoooooop....Tampa is a headache but must ... 🤕

🍅Catchup with Nyheim Hines too if he got dropped and is out there...

Green Akers is the place to be? 🚜🐖🚜🐖🚜🐖🚜🐖🚜🐖 Is Cam onto greener pastures...led the Rams in rushes but Brown vultured two...so 🎲🎲

TEs

🏀Jordan Reed got it Aired out a few times to him...🐂

Logan Thomas looked like Wolverine and clawed his way to a nice TE day, bub... 🔪🔪 🔪

Irv Smith is hurt so Rudolph might guide your sleigh 🔴🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌

STOUT DEFENSES

Bills lookin more Billy every week 💵💸

Colts 🐎if someone got scared of all the red n dropped...same with Tampa

🎲🎲 jackpot🎰Vegas??? Yea they dominated 

Browns 💩 lotta sprite...Desert birds and Phins too

GMen look gigantic too 🗽

QB or not to be🖋🖊✒✍📚💀QBs!!!

🧸B or not...yes! 🧸B nasty

Daniel Jones makes cents... 💰💰👛Make some coin with Danny Dimes if need be...

Take a shot o- Jame-o?? Winston could be the guy in The Bayou...Breesy mite be a lil Weezy right now after leavin the game and not returning ⚜⚜⚜⚜🥃🥃🥃U mite need more than one shot to scoop Jameis tho.

I'm kickin myself 🦵🦵🦵🦵🦵🦶 🧦️Kickerrrrrrs 💥💥💥💥💥

Jason Sanders is a 👹🤖 get him

Folk hero...Pats... 🎶🦸‍♂️

🥞 🦬 should be fantasy 🦄 stats...

HAPPY😊 🏈 2 all and to alllll fooooootttttBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

🍀

First time coming across your scoops. It's been a long time since I've read inspired and fun writing

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, ZappB said:

😊 When we lose ourselves, the world loses us...🏆

1 hour ago, fachowski said:

First time coming across your scoops. It's been a long time since I've read inspired and fun writing

😊 🤯 

Thank you!

• Thanks 1

Anyone else looking at Jameis Winston if Brees misses time?

I doubt he could channel his 2019 self, but for teams with shaky QB situations like Wentz/Tannehill/Brees he could end up being a decent option down the stretch.

26 minutes ago, JDE said:

I doubt he could channel his 2019 self, but for teams with shaky QB situations like Wentz/Tannehill/Brees he could end up being a decent option down the stretch.

It's tricky. I fully expect Brees to miss some time. For him to not go out for 2nd H shows just how much he was hurting.

Winston looked like same ol' Winston, way too scattershot with his passes...missing open WRs by a country mile and too jumpy in the pocket...it is a footwork issue with him and I do not think it has been fixed. Plus Taysom will run a ton of different packages--esp in the RZ. Hard pass on Winston.

42 minutes ago, JDE said:

For me, I'm adding him , but I'm in a tough spot. 2QB league and Allen on a BYE. I'm guessing a 2-3 game run for Winston now. Give him a full week of 1st team reps and see how he goes. They have a pretty nice 3 game schedule coming up

Ballage and Gallman...both under 30% owned. Gallman? WTF- people are sleeping. Could be a league winner / RB2 type in a landscape of nothingness.

Ahmed...yeah maybe. Good game- next week favorable as Denver can be run all over and their defense getting Dolphins good field position. But, it's tenuous- I'd rather the above two.

Alex Collins if Carson can't go- however be warned that you will burn a spot on your roster for 4-5 days after he plays for a short-term play.

Pittman, Reynolds, but rather Pittman. 

Not buying Bucs D anymore...Rams matchup looks pretty solid but Rams can be Jekyll and Hyde when it comes to their output. Rams defense also keeps them in games. Bucs D haven't performed in weeks and are bleeding points. Dolphins D is where it's at now. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, squidthunder said:

You predicting a Cook injury tonight ?

Just insurance.  On certain platforms, if you have a guy you're going to drop anyway you can grab Mattison now if he's available just in case something happens to Cook tonight you beat the rush. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Fort4242 said:

Just insurance.  On certain platforms, if you have a guy you're going to drop anyway you can grab Mattison now if he's available just in case something happens to Cook tonight you beat the rush. 

I've rostered Mattison and Murray since the start of the season. Got to keep those handcuffs

18 minutes ago, urban2014 said:

Did he nothing and he had a opportunity. 

be that as it may, a guy like mattison can potentially win your fantasy league and that was shown literally last year, which imo is more valuable then burning a waiver on the flavor of the week like Fulgram

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Jrt80 said:

be that as it may, a guy like mattison can potentially win your fantasy league and that was shown literally last year, which imo is more valuable then burning a waiver on the flavor of the week like Fulgram

Agreed....and to he honest, that game where he started, the game got out of hand early and the Vikings had to throw a ton

• tonycpsu locked and unpinned this topic