NBC Sports Edge Forums

Monday Night Football - Vikings @ Bears: What do you need?

I know there's another game to come, but I'm done with today, so here goes.

In league one, I need to quietly close the book on this week and move on. Hopefully nobody noticed what happened. I certainly didn't get my lowest score in years. Definitely not.

In league two, I'm up by a point, thanks to Kyler's late magic. I have Dalvin Cook, he has Justin Jefferson, 0.5PPR. Obviously I'm the favorite, but both players are capable of a huge play, so I'm fairly nervous - it could be a crucial win.

Anyone else ready for a big Monday night?

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is this the MNF Thread?    

I actually need Dalvin Cook to have a better game than he did against Green Bay.    😂 😂 😂

Maybe it was best a thread was never made for this game

Just now, Nap Time said:

I actually need Dalvin Cook to have a better game than he did against Green Bay.    😂 😂 😂

I just need him to stay hot. Something like 125 total yards, 3 or 4 receptions, and 2 TDs. 

Easy. 

• Like 1

Need 22 plus points from the 🍪 👹

3👨‍🍳👨‍🍳👨‍🍳👨‍🍳👨‍🍳👨‍🍳👨‍🍳👨‍🍳👨‍🍳👨‍🍳👨‍🍳👨‍🍳👨‍🍳3

Time.....to......Cook!

*love this thread*

Edited by dfstout
  • Like 1

Up by 10, I have Allen Robinson, my opponent has Dalvin so not the best odds but hey anything can happen. More just hoping for a good game and that my hometown Bears can come out and look competent on offense for once even without their so called best 2 RBs now. They have become so boring, noone even bothered to create a GameDay thread for last week's matchup vs the Titans.

1 hour ago, supac720 said:

Up by 10, I have Allen Robinson, my opponent has Dalvin so not the best odds but hey anything can happen. More just hoping for a good game and that my hometown Bears can come out and look competent on offense for once even without their so called best 2 RBs now. They have become so boring, noone even bothered to create a GameDay thread for last week's matchup vs the Titans.

I’m up 16 with Arob going tonight and my opponent has Cook. Should be a win but you never know

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, phegotgame14 said:

Dalvin Cook is the centerpiece of the offense, guaranteed 25+ touches. Kirk is even the 2nd best receiver on the cardinals

Point is averaging 50 a game is not sustainable 

and yes, Kirk is the 2nd best receiver on Arizona. Saying otherwise would be foolish

Edited by Chippa
  • Like 1