NBC Sports Edge Forums

Monday Night Football - Vikings @ Bears: What do you need?

19 minutes ago, Chippa said:

Point is averaging 50 a game is not sustainable 

and yes, Kirk is the 2nd best receiver on Arizona. Saying otherwise would be foolish

Well I need Arob to score 8 points. I believe in Arob but foles and trubinski are awful so its going to be tough to scrape that out

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is this the MNF Thread?    

I actually need Dalvin Cook to have a better game than he did against Green Bay.    😂 😂 😂

Maybe it was best a thread was never made for this game

My playoff life depends on Adam Thielen scoring less than 11.7 non-PPR points tonight.  If I win, I've got the edge on the last playoff spot by tiebreaker points.  If I lose, I'm down 2 games with 3 games to go..

Bonus wish:  If, in addition to Thielen being kept in check, Dalvin Cook and Allen Robinson can combine for 40 points tonight, then I still have an outside shot at a first-round bye.  But that's probably too much to hope for...

6 hours ago, dfstout said:

Need 22 plus points from the 🍪 👹

3👨‍🍳👨‍🍳👨‍🍳👨‍🍳👨‍🍳👨‍🍳👨‍🍳👨‍🍳👨‍🍳👨‍🍳👨‍🍳👨‍🍳👨‍🍳3

Time.....to......Cook!

*love this thread*

I need Cook to get less than 24 points. I am not confident at all. I think you got this.

• Thanks 1
34 minutes ago, gmoneypm said:

17 points in 0.5 ppr from Allen Robinson. 

Vikings is the second worst pass defense but Bears play calling and Nick Foles scares me.

Do you guys think its possible? 

Anything is possible. I need similar day from Arob. 🙂

• Like 1
2 hours ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

Anything is possible. I need similar day from Arob. 🙂

Me too... as well as a similar day for Jefferson. 😆 My only touchdowns in a Superflex league where we start 7 total W/R/Ts plus the 2 QBs came from Tua; everyone was basically below projection, especially Russ, AJB and JT. :( Can't believe I got <7 points from Russ, especially since we get 6 points per passing TD...

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Jesus man lol- time to look to next week :) 

I need Mooney to not have 20 half ppr points. Pretty doable right? 

Should be doable. I have Mooney giving 20.5 pts to D Cook. Full pt ppr, I just need enough catches to keep that differential. It's going to be tight

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, wahl35 said:

Should be doable. I have Mooney giving 20.5 pts to D Cook. Full pt ppr, I just need enough catches to keep that differential. It's going to be tight

Tops against Bears was 30 half PPR points by Falcons...not saying it isn't doable, but Cook gonna need a 30 burger to beat you, 

Edited by PlayTheWaivers