NBC Sports Edge Forums

Monday Night Football - Vikings @ Bears: What do you need?

1 minute ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Tops against Bears was 30 half PPR points by Falcons...not saying it isn't doable, but Cook gonna need a 30 burger to give you a chance!

I stated a little screwy, I am up by just over 20.5. As long as Cook doesn't get more than that compared to what I get from Mooney. I win.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is this the MNF Thread?    

I actually need Dalvin Cook to have a better game than he did against Green Bay.    😂 😂 😂

Maybe it was best a thread was never made for this game

4 minutes ago, wahl35 said:

Should be doable. I have Mooney giving 20.5 pts to D Cook. Full pt ppr, I just need enough catches to keep that differential. It's going to be tight

gotta think if the bears are smart they’ll focus on stopping the run and make Cousins throw 

• Like 1
Just now, Deke said:

gotta think if the bears are smart they’ll focus on stopping the run and make Cousins throw 

I live here too. Yesterday was so brutal outside- cold and windy and all across the lake front to michigan and cleveland...

Tonight, really fair and clear and cool probably 35 and not windy really...nice night for winter football. 

BOth my games are done, but in one league where I will improve to 5-5, all of the 5-4 teams have players going tonight, so I need some favorable results to get at least one of those 5-4 teams to join me at 5-5! 

If:

Thielen doesn't outscore Robinson by 20 pts(also if Robinson stays under 25 pts, I'll take home a small $$ bonus for weekly high score)!

Cook stays under 23 pts

And Justin Jefferson stays 6 pts or under

All four of us will be tied at 5-5, and I'll jump up to 4th place thanks to points! 

Edited by JCDaly
3 minutes ago, THE_MAGIC_MAN said:

Captain Kirk Cousins is winless in all of his 9 MNF starts. Big 'Ol GOOSE EGG 0. Pray for the Vikings pass catchers tonight.

it's 2020.  If there is one year where he bucks the trend and throws for 5 touchdowns, this is it.

• Like 2
Just now, matanp said:

it's 2020.  If there is one year where he bucks the trend and throws for 5 touchdowns, this is it.

he already bucked the playoff and primetime narrative when he beat the saints in NO

Edited by Chippa
29 minutes ago, THE_MAGIC_MAN said:

Captain Kirk Cousins is winless in all of his 9 MNF starts. Big 'Ol GOOSE EGG 0. Pray for the Vikings pass catchers tonight.

Jefferson ate just fine in the loss to ATL earlier this year. Here's to hoping/praying for another day like that. :) (I know CHI's D is in a different league vs. ATL's...)

2 minutes ago, Chickenmane said:

anyone worried that robinson will be limited if he plays?

Bears are on a losing streak. They're barely above water. They have to win these divisional games against "inferior" opponents. Bears have a bye next week. Robinson will get his rest then