11/15/2020 SNF Ravens @ Patriots Game Day Thread

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ooh! also--pdog is away or something. when he's not around the levels of...uh....enthusiasm and engagement.... in these game threads drop significantly. 

Just now, Sternes said:

Man, already a few plays in and no gameday thread?  Definitely slowing down around here.

people lose interest as their fantasy teams fall out of contention. Also a lot of people just don't maintain the same enthusiasm for this through week 10 (or whatever this is) as they do in week 1 or 2. It's just human nature. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, yossarian said:

people lose interest as their fantasy teams fall out of contention. Also a lot of people just don't maintain the same enthusiasm for this through week 10 (or whatever this is) as they do in week 1 or 2. It's just human nature. 

I understand it is human nature.  However, it feels like week 14 on here and not week 10.  In my leagues there are 7 in one, and 6 in another that are either 5-4 or 4-5.  Plenty of season left.

• Like 1
Just now, Sternes said:

I understand it is human nature.  However, it feels like week 14 on here and not week 10.  In my leagues there are 7 in one, and 6 in another that are either 5-4 or 4-5.  Plenty of season left.

oh yeah. totally. 2020 is strange times. Also maybe the thursday threads are busier? might be at this point most normal people (not you and me) are burned out after taking in football for 7 hours. 

• Like 1

Thanks Colinsworth for explaining what an "unblocked guy is".  "Well, when there is a unblocked guy, there is one guy Jackson has to account for because he isn't blocked......"

Do these guys listen to game tape of themselves?

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, yossarian said:

Player threads are degenerating into salty battles between people who either own the player in the thread, and people who don't, and that almost seems to be the only people left. Used to be able to pull advice here, now it's navigating who's a blowhard and who isn't. There's still a few people on here who's opinion I trust. 

Sorry, this probably belongs in vent and rant. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jujus-jujubees said:

Player threads are degenerating into salty battles between people who either own the player in the thread, and people who don't, and that almost seems to be the only people left. Used to be able to pull advice here, now it's navigating who's a blowhard and who isn't. There's still a few people on here who's opinion I trust. 

Sorry, this probably belongs in vent and rant. 

I've noticed player threads being constantly bumped during a game.  Used to be those were quickly locked but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore.