NBC Sports Edge Forums

James Harden 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread is crazy. It's James Harden. Trade for Zach Lavine? What in the world...

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Apollo_87 said:

Unless Houston can’t even put out 5 players, the NBA should force the game to be played tonight itself. A whooping at the hands of a rebuilding OKC team might be lesson that the league might be interested in teaching Houston.

This is the first test that will set the tone for the rest of the year. The NFL had some trouble with this (that Denver game where they had ZERO QBs), so if the NBA makes a decision tonight they better stick with it down the line or sh** will hit the fan.

15 minutes ago, mattshhh said:

He and kyrie deserve each other. Maybe nets can acquire dwight mid-season to complete the trifecta

Don't you dare wish this in a Harden thread. The man may be an a**hole but we care about his fantasy outlook lol.

Edited by sharkpotato
  • Like 1
Just now, mattshhh said:

He'll be great for fantasy wherever he ends up. I'm just sick of the power these guys have to tear down franchises when it's usually their own fault a team couldn't get over the hump

Spurs fan here: can definitely attest to being absolutely over this trend.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, mattshhh said:

He'll be great for fantasy wherever he ends up. I'm just sick of the power these guys have to tear down franchises when it's usually their own fault a team couldn't get over the hump

I think he's going to be a huge bust this year fantasy wise.  He'll bring back top 20 value with a top 3 pricetag.

2 minutes ago, laurilegend said:

I think he's going to be a huge bust this year fantasy wise.  He'll bring back top 20 value with a top 3 pricetag.

He's too good to be just a top 20 player. The man almost got a triple double in 20 min in a meaningless preseason game a few days ago.

Just now, sharkpotato said:

He's too good to be just a top 20 player. The man almost got a triple double in 20 min in a meaningless preseason game a few days ago.

Just a WAG really.  I think he's going to struggle to play 50 games because of possible suspension, trade and what have you.

• tonycpsu changed the title to James Harden 2020-2021 Outlook