NBC Sports Edge Forums

James Harden 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread is crazy. It's James Harden. Trade for Zach Lavine? What in the world...

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, laurilegend said:

lmao, so he basically torpedoed 1/2 the squad.  Great work James.

nope, that was either mclemore or kenyon martin jr.

Edited by L3onD
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, laurilegend said:

damnit you're ruining my fun.  

i know im cockblocking the fun hahaha but i already saw atleast 100 comments saying the same stuff and atleast here its worth engaging in convos (well not everytime tbh hahaha)

Edited by L3onD
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, RonnieRonaldo said:

He will play with more consecutive negative test results. R-E-L-A-X!

He certainly dodged a bullet here. No suspension. A 50k fine? Way less than his regular trips to the strip clubs. Just need him to go out there and do his thing. I'm pretty confident he'll return first overall value again.

• Like 2

He needs to stay away from the Strip Club Buffet.......

I can go on and on about Harden I don't think he will be Top 10 this year. Traded or not. Who knows. Either way Houston is terrible. Like 21-51 terrible with or without Harden. Look at the roster. Last year they gave away Capella. This year they gave away Covington. Westbrook for Wall who hasn't played in 2 years. Eric Gordon is old - Cousins who knows - Caboclo - McLemore - ..........No wonder Harden wants out......The only bright spot is Christian Wood. And he hasn't put together a complete season yet.

Harden is not in a good spot right now. Limited on where he can go. Cap-wise he can't fit in on too many teams. Not sure Miami wants him. Or can fit him in without giving up too much. They won't trade Adebayo.........Better take offer from Brooklyn if you can get J Allen - LeVert - Dinwiddie.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, dino10kk said:

He needs to stay away from the Strip Club Buffet.......

I can go on and on about Harden I don't think he will be Top 10 this year. Traded or not. Who knows. Either way Houston is terrible. Like 21-51 terrible with or without Harden. Look at the roster. Last year they gave away Capella. This year they gave away Covington. Westbrook for Wall who hasn't played in 2 years. Eric Gordon is old - Cousins who knows - Caboclo - McLemore - ..........No wonder Harden wants out......The only bright spot is Christian Wood. And he hasn't put together a complete season yet.

Harden is not in a good spot right now. Limited on where he can go. Cap-wise he can't fit in on too many teams. Not sure Miami wants him. Or can fit him in without giving up too much. They won't trade Adebayo.........Better take offer from Brooklyn if you can get J Allen - LeVert - Dinwiddie.

I don't know if the team is terrible or not. For sure, it has the potential to completely go sideways. Their "core" guys are all wildcards, and in a worst case scenario I can see what you're saying.

But that being said, I just cannot see Harden fall out of the top 10 all the sudden. His game is just way too fantasy friendly. He can produce at an elite level without breaking any sweat. The buffer in value between him and AD last year (where they finished 1st and 2nd respectively) is a 4th round player, and that includes TOs, which is quite significant. Worst case scenario I can see him maybe finishing 5th like the second half of last year where he just got too fatigued.

13 minutes ago, brosephd said:

added celtics and blazers to his destination. blazers should consider if they can build a package around mccollum. but idk about hardens fantasy value with lillard. i mean he played with westbrook so he'll get his regardless. 

Westbrook came to HIS team. He'll be going to LILLARD's team. Nowhere near the same usage if he leaves Houston, it's just impossible unless he goes to another squad willing to build the entire offense around him.

But I seriously doubt he goes to the Blazers. Harden is just naming teams he think can get to the finals if he joins them. His suggestions ultimately mean jack if they can't get max value for him. If I was the Rockets, I'd likely avoid trading him now, let things settle down a little, and then trade him at the deadline when all the Covid strip club nonsense has faded.

• tonycpsu changed the title to James Harden 2020-2021 Outlook