NBC Sports Edge Forums

James Harden 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread is crazy. It's James Harden. Trade for Zach Lavine? What in the world...

Posted Images

if you ask me, he can do percs, coke, whatever the f--- they like to do with lil baby in vegas every off night if hes gonna come out playing like this...and you know he will, f***in monster

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hey fellas

Brand new Harden owner here (moved AD for him yesterday). 

So, are we hoping he stays in Houston or moves somewhere else? I caught some of the 2nd half last night, and he seemed really disinterested (maybe that they were getting destroyed by Denver)

39 minutes ago, squidthunder said:

Hey fellas

Brand new Harden owner here (moved AD for him yesterday). 

So, are we hoping he stays in Houston or moves somewhere else? I caught some of the 2nd half last night, and he seemed really disinterested (maybe that they were getting destroyed by Denver)

That’s the sense I’ve gotten watching the Rockets’ first two games. He still has the drive to show he’s the best offensive player in the league but when it comes to crunch time, he’s cool with the Rockets losing as he knows he won’t be here much longer. It’s like spending time with a significant other when you know you’re going to end things and have to put up a front. I like his fantasy situation here without Wall, Boogie, and Gordon but eventually, Harden will get in a fight with a teammate/coach/front office and things will get ugly. I want him to get traded so everybody can move on but it may be a slightly less favorable situation. But man, he can still light it up. 

7 minutes ago, Jyeatbvg said:

This dude looks so indifferent when he plays lol. Is this just his usual demeanour?

I've been wondering that too. Trying to think back a season or 2 ago .....fair to say he hasn't stirred the bowl this season 

• Like 1