NBC Sports Edge Forums

James Harden 2020-2021 Outlook

2 minutes ago, sharkpotato said:

Honestly, what a missed opportunity for the Sixers.

Maybe Fertitta said do whatever manipulation with the press you have to, just do not give him to Morey.

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread is crazy. It's James Harden. Trade for Zach Lavine? What in the world...

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

I really don't get why people are worried about Harden putting up stats. He's getting traded to the place he wanted to go. 

Durant and Irving say hi

he is there because he wants to win.. not to put up stats. no ******** way he gets the usg he had in houston.

Edited by G.O.B.
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, G.O.B. said:

Durant and Irving say hallo

he is there because he wants to win.. not to put up stats. no ******** way he gets the usg he had in houston.

Yup, KD and Kyrie need the ball in their hands too, and KD is ultimately the best player on that team and should get most of the usage.

5 minutes ago, dorwell said:

DeAndre the only center left in BKN?

DJ is going to be the big gainer here, but I think Claxton is going to soak up a lot of the back up minutes. Brown probably has a bigger role after this as well. DJ is the add, but it’s more of a wait and see right now.

2 minutes ago, G.O.B. said:

Durant and Irving say hallo

KD, Curry, Klay say hello, the big 3 will eat, everyone else won't. Also, Kyrie and KD will miss games and Harden will  take on the LeVert role of playing without both and carry the load.

Edited by DezedandConfused
Just now, DezedandConfused said:

KD, Curry, Klay say hello, the big 3 will eat, everyone else won't

totally different player types.. but feel free to think he will get his.

with luck he has the same stats as he has right now.. but i doubt even that

7 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

KD, Curry, Klay say hello, the big 3 will eat, everyone else won't. Also, Kyrie and KD will miss games and Harden will  take on the LeVert role of playing without both and carry the load.

I like your optimism. Outside of the big 3, they really have no one. Joe Harris maybe.

Edited by sharkpotato
3 minutes ago, dorwell said:

Im chillin. Was just a question if there is anyone important behind him.

Lol I was only being sarcastic. Brooklyn is screwed if KD has to play 5

As a person who was told I am crazy for taking Harden #1 overall..

I am STOKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! 

I can really see dude ballin the eff out with KD...and even Irving once he finishes his hissy fit.

6 minutes ago, G.O.B. said:

totally different player types.. but feel free to think he will get his.

with luck he has the same stats as he has right now.. but i doubt even that

KD and Kyrie will get their maintenance days. Kyrie's return from his current absence is questionable. Harden will soak up all the usage and he is going back to play for D'Antoni where his career and stats grew exponentially. If anything we might see the most efficient version of Harden, which I wouldn't mind over couple points. 

• Like 2
Just now, DezedandConfused said:

KD and Kyrie will get their maintenance days. Kyrie's return from his current absence is questionable. Harden will soak up all the usage and he is going back to play for D'Antoni where his career and stats grew exponentially. If anything we might see the most efficient version of Harden, which I wouldn't mind over couple points. 

This! 

Harden back in hunt for a ring.. I like this version. Watch him drop 10kg in the next 2 weeks. Will be sitting in a Sauna for 8 hours a day. 

15 minutes ago, andy1234 said:

DJ is going to be the big gainer here, but I think Claxton is going to soak up a lot of the back up minutes. Brown probably has a bigger role after this as well. DJ is the add, but it’s more of a wait and see right now.

I should have mentioned when Claxton comes back. As of right now, I imagine they’ll play Green at the 5 and maybe even KD. They’ll bring someone in. There are a couple of bigs that remain unsigned.