NBC Sports Edge Forums

James Harden 2020-2021 Outlook

7 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

KD and Kyrie will get their maintenance days. Kyrie's return from his current absence is questionable. Harden will soak up all the usage and he is going back to play for D'Antoni where his career and stats grew exponentially. If anything we might see the most efficient version of Harden, which I wouldn't mind over couple points. 

i get where you are coming from... but quite frankly i don't see kd having maintenance days. he is even playing on b2b right now.

i mean of course he is going to put up okay stats.. are they gonna be top 5 fantasy wise? i seriously serioulsy doubt that. as an owner.. if i get 1st round value back i would be ******** stoked (event though i drafted him #3.. in hindsight a big mistake).

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread is crazy. It's James Harden. Trade for Zach Lavine? What in the world...

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, G.O.B. said:

i get where you are coming from... but quite frankly i don't see kd having maintenance days. he is even playing on b2b right now.

i mean of course he is going to put up okay stats.. are they gonna be top 5 fantasy wise? i seriously serioulsy doubt that. as an owner.. if i get 1st round value back i would be ******** stoked (event though i drafted him #3.. in hindsight a big mistake).

I actually think Harden will still be top 5. I'm looking at that roster and outside of the big 3, they have nothing. It's kind of scary.

3 minutes ago, G.O.B. said:

If anything this trade gives the Nets Kyrie insurance and he can sit out as long as he wants, until the Nets ultimately decide what to do with him. We'll see what happens.

• Like 2
Just now, brosephd said:

harden on nets is better than 30% effort harden on rockets. now that that drama is behind us. lets go!

You implied that there will be no drama from a team with Harden, Kyrie, and KD

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, crocp said:

As a person who was told I am crazy for taking Harden #1 overall..

I am STOKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! 

I can really see dude ballin the eff out with KD...and even Irving once he finishes his hissy fit.

All 3 players are pretty ball dominant.. you think his stats are gonna increase w/ KD and Kyrie in the fold???

11 minutes ago, ItzJaBoiSam said:

We shall not panic.

From clear cut #1 guy to somewhere in the top 5 now still ? Not panicked, but def kinda irked.

13 minutes ago, IDatDude said:

From clear cut #1 guy to somewhere in the top 5 now still ? Not panicked, but def kinda irked.

Meh.. I drafted him at 5.

Happy for a slight hit in points and assists if it means his efficiency improves.

1 hour ago, DiscoNinja33 said:

This! 

Harden back in hunt for a ring.. I like this version. Watch him drop 10kg in the next 2 weeks. Will be sitting in a Sauna for 8 hours a day. 

Actually, it will be revealed he was in a fat suit this whole time! Zinger revealed!

• Haha 2

It should be interesting to see if his efficiency goes up or not.

I think we can wave goodbye to those days of watching Harden dropping 30-8-10 a game.

But it'll be curious to see whether his FG% and assist numbers go up.

The days of counting on Harden giving you streaks of 10-15 straight games of dropping 35 points are over though.

And you can probably kiss the days goodbye of him going to the FT line 18 times as well.

My guess: He'll probably average 24-5-9, somewhere in that range. If all 3 of he, kyrie, and KD are playing, it's going to be roulette on most nights for who is the odd man out.

Edited by CORTEz

I was hoping he would go to Philly, but I'll take the Nets.

Besides KD and Kyrie, they don't have much depth now. Who knows when Kyrie return and what the Nets have planned for him.

I do think Harden will really try to ball out. He's still a stud, and I think he's going to give 💯.

And this could have turned out way worse. I was expecting a super long sit out by Harden. This trade dropped so quickly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, CORTEz said:

It should be interesting to see if his efficiency goes up or not.

I think we can wave goodbye to those days of watching Harden dropping 30-8-10 a game.

But it'll be curious to see whether his FG% and assist numbers go up.

The days of counting on Harden giving you streaks of 10-15 straight games of dropping 35 points are over though.

And you can probably kiss the days goodbye of him going to the FT line 18 times as well.

yeah.. but thats where his value was

nobody drafted harden because he wanted efficiency out of him. You draft players and Build your team on specific skill sets 

hes not going to be the number 1 fantasy player anymore but definitely top 10. Irving is a ball hog so he wont sacrifice his shots and KD is KD. Harden is going to be the one who has to sacrifice his offensive game.

10 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

hes not going to be the number 1 fantasy player anymore but definitely top 10. Irving is a ball hog so he wont sacrifice his shots and KD is KD. Harden is going to be the one who has to sacrifice his offensive game.

Yeah I'm sure they're going to sacrifice the usage of the guy that wants to be there for Kyrie who's leaving them hanging. 

Harden will get his. 

Just now, DiscoNinja33 said:

Yeah I'm sure they're going to sacrifice the usage of the guy that wants to be there for Kyrie who's leaving them hanging. 

Harden will get his. 

Kyrie was responsible for KD being a Nets. Kyrie is also a ball hog so when hes back hes NOT going to sacrifice his game for Harden.

1 hour ago, Racks11479 said:

All 3 players are pretty ball dominant.. you think his stats are gonna increase w/ KD and Kyrie in the fold???

I think they will increase from the half assed garbage he was putting up in Houston and not caring...so yeah, they will increase.

Also, Kyrie is such a wild card, and KD will take plenty of maintenance days as the the season progresses...

A newly motivated Harden could be an easy 30/7/10 with a steal and a block and elite FTs once again.

Edited by crocp
  • Like 2