NBC Sports Edge Forums

James Harden 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread is crazy. It's James Harden. Trade for Zach Lavine? What in the world...

Posted Images

Im excited AF to see how he looks out there...so glad I took him 1st overall in my 12 teamer.

Could see him going crazy on the court and just dropping 40-50 a night lol. Helps hes also playing with a super unselfish KD who will allow Harden to flourish. 

Legoooooooooooooooooooooo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, crocp said:

Im excited AF to see how he looks out there...so glad I took him 1st overall in my 12 teamer.

Could see him going crazy on the court and just dropping 40-50 a night lol. Helps hes also playing with a super unselfish KD who will allow Harden to flourish. 

Legoooooooooooooooooooooo

I wish I had your enthusiasm - I think he's going to be better than what we seen this season in Houston, but I don't see the 40-50 nights ever occurring again. I think Harden is going to be setting up KD now

10 minutes ago, squidthunder said:

I wish I had your enthusiasm - I think he's going to be better than what we seen this season in Houston, but I don't see the 40-50 nights ever occurring again. I think Harden is going to be setting up KD now

Yeah. Look at how he somewhat took a back seat to Wall. Maybe a couple more 50 point games but I doubt he'll get that kind of volume again. 

35 minutes ago, Cardiak said:

Yeah. Look at how he somewhat took a back seat to Wall. Maybe a couple more 50 point games but I doubt he'll get that kind of volume again. 

Took a back seat to wall? LOL

Guy was playing at 50% effort hah was passing up wide open 3s to Pj Tucker lol. Dude checked out after the first week the season started. 

LOL at John ******** Wall impacting his game haha 

Edited by crocp
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guessing Harden and KD will complement each other very well. Average around 28pts/5Rebs/8Asts/3Treys and back to at least 8-10 FTA

If I were him, I would exert my dominance as THE MAN on the team while Kyrie is MIA. KD will put up the same numbers. This would send a message to Kyrie to take a step back when he returns lol.

2 hours ago, crocp said:

Took a back seat to wall? LOL

Guy was playing at 50% effort hah was passing up wide open 3s to Pj Tucker lol. Dude checked out after the first week the season started. 

LOL at John ******** Wall impacting his game haha 

Passing up=taking the backseat. 

2 hours ago, Gohawks said:

3 ball dominant players that don't do **** but stand around when the ball isn't in their hands.

Let's see how that works out...

I guess KD wasnt a fit with the Warriors then? and OKC too?

I agree on the Harden part and partially on Ky too tho

Edited by L3onD
7 minutes ago, L3onD said:

I guess KD wasnt a fit with the Warriors then? and OKC too?

I agree on the Harden part and partially on Ky too tho

The Warriors move extremely well without the ball. Curry and Klay don't need the ball in their hands to get looks and they draw away defenders with their off ball work. On OKC there was already tension between WB and KD. Harden is also way worse than WB off ball. He's honestly probably the worst off ball player in the entire league and doesn't get enough flak for it. None of them can play off ball actually.

It's just a way better looking big 3 on paper than in real life IMO. When you look at big 3s in the past it usually was a pretty diverse skillset. Don't get me wrong, they're a damn good team still because of the talent but I honestly don't see them beating either LA teams. 

18 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

So you have to trade for Harden if you can? Would the Harden owners take something like Trae + D-book?

Ac forum. But no way on that trade 

10 hours ago, Bugs bunny said:

Ac forum. But no way on that trade 

Was just trying to figure out his value among Harden owners. So now I know you only accept a 1 rounder back in exchange

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, squidthunder said:

So - say he plays on Sat.

Projections on that first game box score?

Lol looking for some pointers for some bets?

32/7/9/3/1

11 minutes ago, ROTY said:

Lol looking for some pointers for some bets?

32/7/9/3/1

Nope lol - just trying to get my hopes up after a brutal week so far in my matchup. I just need some positive vibes hahaha

41 minutes ago, squidthunder said:

Stay away Kyrie. Go explore the globe mate, or the cube, whatever the fk you think it is. Take the time you need

Rest up princess 

Edited by Quazza
25 minutes ago, sharkpotato said:

At the very least, I hope they stagger Hardens minutes with the pair of Kyrie and Durant. Let Harden run with the scrubs for several minutes a game.

Their egos don't fit with the second unit