NBC Sports Edge Forums

James Harden 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread is crazy. It's James Harden. Trade for Zach Lavine? What in the world...

Posted Images

I can be wrong but honestly this will only happen when Irving and/or Durant shots arent falling. Both were horrible tonight shooting so they had no choice but to say to become Houston Harden. Hes still going to be the 3rd option.

21 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Man if I owned Harden I would trade him for Tatum or LaVine. You see their threads. Quiet, no qualms. Hell even the Dejounte Murray thread is quiet.

I offered Harden + for both and got rejected. You aint getting LaVine for Harden, and there's no way in hell youre getting Tatum for Harden now that hes back from covid.

I'm in a position right now where I could get Randle and Derozan for Harden but I think I'm gonna hold. I think this is just a poorly timed slump caused by new team dynamics and Harden trying to fit in and being a team player. I still believe he will be unleashed.

When asked about the role change and demands, Harden deemed it not much of a change but appreciates he does not need to always score at high clips with the Nets, considering the talent around him.

“It is not really a change at all. It feels good not to have to score so much to give ourselves a chance to win the game,” Harden said about scoring. “I can just go out there and be a playmaker and shoot my shot once it’s available and still get guys involved to still have a chance to win the game. That is a change but for me, it’s just being the player I am. Impacting the game in other ways than scoring and being the best player I can be when I am out on the court.”

https://www.netsdaily.com/platform/amp/2021/1/25/22248068/james-harden-it-feels-good-not-to-have-to-score-so-much-to-give-ourselves-a-chance-to-win-the-game?utm_campaign=cmilholensb&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

1 hour ago, kane said:

When asked about the role change and demands, Harden deemed it not much of a change but appreciates he does not need to always score at high clips with the Nets, considering the talent around him.

“It is not really a change at all. It feels good not to have to score so much to give ourselves a chance to win the game,” Harden said about scoring. “I can just go out there and be a playmaker and shoot my shot once it’s available and still get guys involved to still have a chance to win the game. That is a change but for me, it’s just being the player I am. Impacting the game in other ways than scoring and being the best player I can be when I am out on the court.”

https://www.netsdaily.com/platform/amp/2021/1/25/22248068/james-harden-it-feels-good-not-to-have-to-score-so-much-to-give-ourselves-a-chance-to-win-the-game?utm_campaign=cmilholensb&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Spoken like a true politician but I like him better in beast mode.

3 hours ago, kane said:

thats all you need to know.. and still some guys here expect a top 5 finish. baffling

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, G.O.B. said:

thats all you need to know.. and still some guys here expect a top 5 finish. baffling

Because they can’t separate the fantasy from the reality. Harden wants to win a championship. Him dropping 40 points a night is not conducive to winning. Especially when you have Durant and Irving.

7 hours ago, G.O.B. said:

Almost every fantasy basketball rankings projections still expect him to finish top 5?

Edited by Boogie Buckets
On 1/24/2021 at 10:34 PM, KingDURANTULA said:

Lol I'd much rather have Embiid than Harden this year. Won't even bother sending that trade because it'll get rejected immediately. 

I got embiid in the second round lmaoo. So i have harden and embiid. I'll take it.