NBC Sports Edge Forums

James Harden 2020-2021 Outlook

Hes finally shooting the ball when hes the only one on the court. They sat Harden and KD with 3 minutes left in the 1st quarter and Irving dropped 6 points the rest of the quarter. They started the 2nd quarter with KD and Irving sitting and its not Harden's turn to be the scorer, already has scored 11 of his 13 points in the 2nd with 8 mins left. Once KD and Irving comes back in, he goes back to being 3rd option but when they are both sitting he needs and I think he finally understands he has to be Houston Harden.

• Like 1
  • Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread is crazy. It's James Harden. Trade for Zach Lavine? What in the world...

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

It's like somehow all of the absolute amateurs drafted Harden this season. Some pretty hilariously bad takes in this thread😂

Naw, they just didn't have anything to talk about when Harden was providing them with supernova numbers for 6 straight years.

Harden will be Harden, and he will still end up the season as the #1 player. Hold tight.

1 hour ago, stay_woke said:

It's like somehow all of the absolute amateurs drafted Harden this season. Some pretty hilariously bad takes in this thread😂

Yo the absolute fantasy expert has spoken. All our problems are solved. 😂

Your last 2 posts were not really providing anything. If you dont have anything good to say, gtfoh!

1 minute ago, Brown_Mamba said:

Yo the absolute fantasy expert has spoken. All our problems are solved. 😂

Your last 2 posts were not really providing anything. If you dont have anything good to say, gtfoh!

Kinda like how this post doesn't provide anything either 🤔

Ok here's some analysis for you, James Harden is one of the greatest fantasy hoops players of all time (if not the greatest) and you'd be an idiot to trade him for Zach Lavine or any other player that isn't a lock for top 10. Compared to last season he'll go from a 34 ppg scorer to a 25-27 ppg scorer while leading the league in assists. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
1 minute ago, stay_woke said:

Kinda like how this post doesn't provide anything either 🤔

Ok here's some analysis for you, James Harden is one of the greatest fantasy hoops players of all time (if not the greatest) and you'd be an idiot to trade him for Zach Lavine or any other player that isn't a lock for top 10. Compared to last season he'll go from a 34 ppg scorer to a 25-27 ppg scorer while leading the league in assists. 

Well to suggest Zach Lavine trade is dumb af. He was most likely trolling so dont take everything seriously. 

8 hours ago, DezedandConfused said:

Haha.. okay i deserve that. But let me say it's still just one game. I am not shitting on him after one bad game and i am not gonna jump back on the bandwaggon after a good one (and this one went to overtime).

is this more or less the regular james harden from now on? i highly doubt it.. but since this bloke is on my team i would be nothing rather the dead wrong on this one

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, G.O.B. said:

Haha.. okay i deserve that. But let me say it's still just one game. I am not shitting on him after one bad game and i am not gonna jump back on the bandwaggon after a good one (and this one went to overtime).

is this more or less the regular james harden from now on? i highly doubt it.. but since this bloke is on my team i would be nothing rather the dead wrong on this one

im a nets fan. Its more of a regular for him to do this. I dont own Harden I am strictly a nets fan. When Irving and Durant are out i want him to be houston harden. When hes with them hes 3rd option aka when hes open he does his thing.

3 hours ago, G.O.B. said:

Just for info., he did only have 2 pts, 1 reb, 1 ast in OT

• Like 2
On 1/28/2021 at 9:45 PM, Johnnyapplebot said:

im a nets fan. Its more of a regular for him to do this. I dont own Harden I am strictly a nets fan. When Irving and Durant are out i want him to be houston harden. When hes with them hes 3rd option aka when hes open he does his thing.

Ok great. Do we know what Steve Nash wants though? 

2 hours ago, rncnomics said:

this is the 3rd time i've seen him start at the "PF" position.

is he going to get eligibility here?

Once he gets up to maybe 30% possible but so far he is only at 1% at PF.

2 minutes ago, squidthunder said:

I assumed this was coming when Nash said he wanted to get more rest time for the big 3

Nash is a moron though. How are you building chemistry resting Harden? They need to trust the bench more or this is Clippers 2.0 

2 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Nash is a moron though. How are you building chemistry resting Harden? They need to trust the bench more or this is Clippers 2.0 

I hear ya...I'm a Harden owner. But this is how the stars are treated now.

30 minutes ago, squidthunder said:

I hear ya...I'm a Harden owner. But this is how the stars are treated now.

Harden is not about load management so we'll see. You'd think Kyrie would be rested over Harden given he is way less durable