NBC Sports Edge Forums

James Harden 2020-2021 Outlook

Traded for him when he was still doing his clown show in Houston (traded away AD). Was super bummed out watching that, and then I was upset about him missing out at a chance to crush in Philly.

I'm perfectly ok now. Yup - I know Kyrie and Durant are out, but this new Harden fantasy monster is all right with me (our league has DD as a category and not TO). He's lights out

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread is crazy. It's James Harden. Trade for Zach Lavine? What in the world...

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Remember when people were panicking when he was traded to the Nets? Yes his overall scoring is down from his Houston days, but he is averaging a triple-dub with 27.6 points/10 boards/11 assists in the past month. Also, he has only missed 1 game after the trade. (Kyrie has missed 6, KD has missed 17 games) since the trade/counting tonight's game. So yes at the end of the season Harden will finish ahead of both Kyrie and KD in total value. 

• Like 1

He’s a beast. Will sit a game or 2 and be back. He’s was just chillin on the bench himself massaging  his own leg lol...if it was even semi serious he’d be receiving treatment in the locker room not on the bench 

He'll 99.9% sit tonight and then they have a B2B on Sunday/Monday.

Not sure if he's good for the B2B but these 3 days will help him get some rest and treatment.

Steve Nash and the Nets training staff saying it's not long term is like saying he will probably be out 2-4 weeks. Sure, Harden's a beast, but he's 31 and the Nets medical trainers are strict. We don't need him in the regular season, and the Nets will probably use this as an excuse to rest him up for the playoffs. I'm predicting he'll be back in three weeks or less, hopefully not any longer like Durant's hamstring injury... but with this team who knows.

5 hours ago, MantisToboggan said:

Steve Nash and the Nets training staff saying it's not long term is like saying he will probably be out 2-4 weeks. Sure, Harden's a beast, but he's 31 and the Nets medical trainers are strict. We don't need him in the regular season, and the Nets will probably use this as an excuse to rest him up for the playoffs. I'm predicting he'll be back in three weeks or less, hopefully not any longer like Durant's hamstring injury... but with this team who knows.

2/3 weeks??

i need him next week ...

I hope he is out just few days...

6 hours ago, MantisToboggan said:

What you smokin bro, he's back Sunday.

• Like 1