NBC Sports Edge Forums

James Harden 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread is crazy. It's James Harden. Trade for Zach Lavine? What in the world...

Posted Images

Every idiot on that Nets medical staff should be fired. Why even rush to play the friggin Knicks?! Awful managing injuries this season. First playing KD insane amount of minutes and now this bs. 

Exactly, he could have sat another week, but they rush him back or he said he was fine since the MRI was clean. But they should know that the hammy issue can linger and cause problems. So they sit KD for weeks upon weeks and let Harden go back to play. Rough, i hope he sits this week, but any longer will definitely suck

Hamstrings are no joke, they brought him back way too early. I know Harden is an ironman but still. It would be in their best interest to sit him for a week or more. 

2 minutes ago, Dylanfan66 said:

Who to pick up while he is out?

I mean it depends on size of the league, is it a 12 man, 14 man or 16 ? 
also depends your team construct. 

in my 16 team, I already lost lebron , Lamelo and now Harden.

but I do have Simmons, Graham, Garland and Julius Randle to give me some semblance of assists, rebounds, 3s and steals.

I added Rj Hampton for the upside. But this is before James went down. I’m looking at Jalen Brunson as a potential add.

1 minute ago, Flamez said:

Trying my best to stay positive but this looks like a terrible situation. They might just give him the kd treatment and rest him for a month or so

Well, KD is back on Wed.

They're going to rest Harden big time now. Sucks for owners (like me). I have this matchup, and then 2 more before the playoffs. Got to hope he's back by then

3 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

RIP to his owners season. Harden, Lowry, Shai and Allen all out lol and 2 IL spots fml

Yea I'm running Harden and Fred right now (1 IR spot), and I'm actually happy to hear Porzingis is going to try and play tomorrow

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, squidthunder said:

Well, KD is back on Wed.

They're going to rest Harden big time now. Sucks for owners (like me). I have this matchup, and then 2 more before the playoffs. Got to hope he's back by then

Tricky part is that when he returns, his minutes may be limited and avoid b2b to make sure he's healthy for real playoffs, and then he may sit some games for load management. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, squidthunder said:

Yea I'm running Harden and Fred right now (1 IR spot), and I'm actually happy to hear Porzingis is going to try and play tomorrow

i can top that 😅

grafik.png.1fc069fad9b93ecf82fd9abfe787db5c.png

+ Allen on the IR Spot

1 minute ago, G.O.B. said:

i can top that 😅

grafik.png.1fc069fad9b93ecf82fd9abfe787db5c.png

+ Allen on the IR Spot

Haha that's rough. I actually had Nurk as well, but hard to drop for a stream to get a chance this week. Moved Harden to IR and hopefully Fred back soon

• Like 1

How about Harden, FVV, Nurkic, Beasley, Brogdon and Fournier all in a few days during fantasy playoffs 🤣

Edited by taenggg
  • Haha 1