NBC Sports Edge Forums

James Harden 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread is crazy. It's James Harden. Trade for Zach Lavine? What in the world...

Posted Images

19 hours ago, Taipan said:

Disagree! IMO, he’s in a 2-man race with Jokic for MVP and wants to be back out there.  

I'm sure Harden realized it ain't worth it after he tried to rush back and his hamstring gave out. Plus he already has one, and after the crazy amount of injuries lately there's almost no chance he gets back before May. It looks like MVP is already a lock for Jokic, and Lillard, Embiid, Giannis, Doncic are all ahead of him at this point. Nash just addressed after last game that "Nets may not get any games with whole roster," meaning that they are choosing Harden's health over chemistry.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

f--- it i ll start him in my weekly league. I also have Lowry and JVal and I believe Harden will play more games than them. Let's hope we get 3, but even with 2 i m perfectly fine.

• Like 1

Travelling with the team but won't play tonight. Read that hes been on court taking shots and has looked his normal self. Its a b2b so praying hes back tomorrow

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Travelling with the team but won't play tonight. Read that hes been on court taking shots and has looked his normal self. Its a b2b so praying hes back tomorrow

same.....but would be nice to at least get an update soon.

• Like 1
On 4/13/2021 at 11:10 PM, Stefan said:
On 4/13/2021 at 8:43 PM, crocp said:

fingers crossed for the update in 2 days!

Yeah updating you/us he'll be out 2 more weeks 🤣🤣🥱

Ok ok

I ADMIT I WAS OF BY A FEW WEEKS OR MONTHS 

ahahhahaha ahahahaha ahhahahaha ahhahaha ahahahah ahhahahaha

Edited by Stefan
4 minutes ago, Ayrifeek said:

is bruce brown or Joe Harris the better pickup in this situation?

Joe Harris should not be available in any leagues. If he is then run and get him. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, ItzJaBoiSam said:

Ugh, this is it fellas. Good luck to every Harden owner out there. Please post if you manage to somehow win your league.

In championship with the roster in sig.  Lost Turner yesterday and Harden today.  Smart, Tobias and Durant out.  Whew, fantasy is fun.