NBC Sports Edge Forums

James Harden 2020-2021 Outlook

1 hour ago, G.O.B. said:

eh.. not getting my hopes up for 1-3 games and probably 20-25mpg workload.

too little too late

If the wire is bare, 1-3 games at 20-25 mpg is on par/better than most at 30-35 mpg. Worth the upside if one can stash him.

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread is crazy. It's James Harden. Trade for Zach Lavine? What in the world...

Posted Images

Losing Harden made the team I drafted him on go from contender to massive underdog on the cusp of losing a semifinal.  Brutal loss, right before POs.  

1 hour ago, ez2do4now said:

If the wire is bare, 1-3 games at 20-25 mpg is on par/better than most at 30-35 mpg. Worth the upside if one can stash him.

i mean.. yeah sure, if he is on your WW and you can pick him up.. do it!

Took a shot, will place on IL later. You never know if he comes back, my guess would be for the back end of next week (Champ week for me hopefully). If it works out, he'd be a total game changer. 

• Like 1

Primed for a big return tonight with Kyrie out.  He just might save someone’s finals matchup with 3 games to play.  I would not be surprised to see him sit either Saturday or Sunday, but who knows? 

1 hour ago, 80version said:

Primed for a big return tonight with Kyrie out.  He just might save someone’s finals matchup with 3 games to play.  I would not be surprised to see him sit either Saturday or Sunday, but who knows? 

all three might sit, no point in playing tbh...

30 minutes ago, sharkpotato said:

18-7-11 with 3 3s and 4 stocks in 25 min. God I wish this was 4 weeks ago 😢 

My finals opponent has Harden in lineup. Ugh

12 hours ago, 80version said:

But would you pick him over Joker at #1 though? 

Probably not. Getting those numbers from your center, puts you in such an advantage over the rest of your league. 

My statement was strictly regarding my league settings - I moved AD early in the year for Harden, and I guess for this season, it worked out (won the title)

• Like 1
5 hours ago, squidthunder said:

Probably not. Getting those numbers from your center, puts you in such an advantage over the rest of your league. 

My statement was strictly regarding my league settings - I moved AD early in the year for Harden, and I guess for this season, it worked out (won the title)

Agree on Jokic. Speaking from 8 cat POV, very good to excellent across all stats and from the Center position no less. Just wished his blocks are higher. He flirts with triple doubles, compensates assists if roster lacks elite point guard.