Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

James Harden 2020-2021 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread is crazy. It's James Harden. Trade for Zach Lavine? What in the world...

Posted Images


As both an Embiid and Harden owner...I would be thrilled. Wow. 
 

Edit: Wood owner as well, this is major. Harden leaves and it’s just wall and Ben force feeding Wood all yr. shiiit, this needs to happen lol

 

 

Edited by IDatDude
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

So Houston would have a lineup of both Wall and Simmons? I don't really understand this. Sorry to divert from Harden.

Harden would basically have the best big to play with and shooters all around him. Better than the shooters he has now in Houston. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, rob0403 said:

So Houston would have a lineup of both Wall and Simmons? I don't really understand this. Sorry to divert from Harden.

Harden would basically have the best big to play with and shooters all around him. Better than the shooters he has now in Houston. 

 

One of them has to shift over to the shooting guard spot...

 

 

giphy.gif

  • Haha 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, rob0403 said:

So Houston would have a lineup of both Wall and Simmons? I don't really understand this. Sorry to divert from Harden.

Harden would basically have the best big to play with and shooters all around him. Better than the shooters he has now in Houston. 

 

Wall isn't in Houston's long term plans. 

They aren't a contender with Harden. 

Rebuild with Simmons as the future PG. 

Back to Harden, if he ends up with Philly he'll be the number 1 fantasy player with ease.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DiscoNinja33 said:

 

Wall isn't in Houston's long term plans. 

They aren't a contender with Harden. 

Rebuild with Simmons as the future PG. 

Back to Harden, if he ends up with Philly he'll be the number 1 fantasy player with ease.

okay...but whos taking 40-50mil a year john wall all thru 2022-23? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DiscoNinja33 said:

 

Gobert's FG % is nearly 70% 

 

Yeah but I would continue to target guys like Fred, KP, roco, smart.  The 2 weak categories of that build would be rebounds and blocks which gobert helps cover.

I actually like your set up a lot! I'm going to try to emulate it in my draft tonight haha

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, joeyunn said:

 

Yeah but I would continue to target guys like Fred, KP, roco, smart.  The 2 weak categories of that build would be rebounds and blocks which gobert helps cover.

I actually like your set up a lot! I'm going to try to emulate it in my draft tonight haha

Why don't you take Turner and a rebounder? Gobert and punt FG is never in the same sentence.

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, joeyunn said:

What do you guys think about pairing Harden with Gobert in the second and continue to punt fg?

 

Doesn't make sense to punt fg with Gobert. And I would never take a poor ft shooter to pair with Harden.. you've essentially nullified Hardens value as a positive ft impact.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • tonycpsu changed the title to James Harden 2020-2021 Outlook

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...