NBC Sports Edge Forums

James Harden 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread is crazy. It's James Harden. Trade for Zach Lavine? What in the world...

Posted Images

As both an Embiid and Harden owner...I would be thrilled. Wow. 

Edit: Wood owner as well, this is major. Harden leaves and it’s just wall and Ben force feeding Wood all yr. shiiit, this needs to happen lol

Edited by IDatDude
  • Like 1

So Houston would have a lineup of both Wall and Simmons? I don't really understand this. Sorry to divert from Harden.

Harden would basically have the best big to play with and shooters all around him. Better than the shooters he has now in Houston. 

10 minutes ago, rob0403 said:

So Houston would have a lineup of both Wall and Simmons? I don't really understand this. Sorry to divert from Harden.

Harden would basically have the best big to play with and shooters all around him. Better than the shooters he has now in Houston. 

One of them has to shift over to the shooting guard spot...

giphy.gif

• Haha 9
16 minutes ago, rob0403 said:

Wall isn't in Houston's long term plans. 

They aren't a contender with Harden. 

Rebuild with Simmons as the future PG. 

Back to Harden, if he ends up with Philly he'll be the number 1 fantasy player with ease.

9 minutes ago, DiscoNinja33 said:

Wall isn't in Houston's long term plans. 

They aren't a contender with Harden. 

Rebuild with Simmons as the future PG. 

Back to Harden, if he ends up with Philly he'll be the number 1 fantasy player with ease.

okay...but whos taking 40-50mil a year john wall all thru 2022-23? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DiscoNinja33 said:

Gobert's FG % is nearly 70% 

Yeah but I would continue to target guys like Fred, KP, roco, smart.  The 2 weak categories of that build would be rebounds and blocks which gobert helps cover.

I actually like your set up a lot! I'm going to try to emulate it in my draft tonight haha

16 minutes ago, joeyunn said:

Yeah but I would continue to target guys like Fred, KP, roco, smart.  The 2 weak categories of that build would be rebounds and blocks which gobert helps cover.

I actually like your set up a lot! I'm going to try to emulate it in my draft tonight haha

Why don't you take Turner and a rebounder? Gobert and punt FG is never in the same sentence.

32 minutes ago, joeyunn said:

What do you guys think about pairing Harden with Gobert in the second and continue to punt fg?

Doesn't make sense to punt fg with Gobert. And I would never take a poor ft shooter to pair with Harden.. you've essentially nullified Hardens value as a positive ft impact.

• tonycpsu changed the title to James Harden 2020-2021 Outlook