NBC Sports Edge Forums

James Harden 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread is crazy. It's James Harden. Trade for Zach Lavine? What in the world...

Posted Images

2 hours ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

I’m expecting the lineup to be:

Wall

Gordon

House

Wood

Cousins

Close but no cigar. It’s going to be Wall, Harden, House, Tucker and Wood.

• Haha 2

Hey james have you considered that the rockets might be better than any situation you'd end up with given the assets you'll cost? After all they've done to maximize his potential, and how despite the misfires they landed multiple redemption stories in Wall & Boogie plus a cheap core piece in Wood, he decides he's not feeling it anymore? Make the marriage work dude don't go calling up stormy daniels

4 hours ago, mattshhh said:

Hey james have you considered that the rockets might be better than any situation you'd end up with given the assets you'll cost? After all they've done to maximize his potential, and how despite the misfires they landed multiple redemption stories in Wall & Boogie plus a cheap core piece in Wood, he decides he's not feeling it anymore? Make the marriage work dude don't go calling up stormy daniels

We don’t know yet if Wall and Boogie are actual redemption stories, most trade packages will likely be mostly young pieces and picks, and the writing is on the wall that Fertitta purchasing the team looks pretty bad for the future. 

7 hours ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

He literally reports 2 to 3 big things a year and they happen with nearly 100% accuracy. He's not a rumor mongerer peddling like 5 ideas a day. 

I truly expect him to go to one of those 2 places but with 76ers and trade tampering Morey to try to come in last second and match / beat the offer. 

I dont know who he is i just wanted to say that lol. Im sure hes great.

• Like 1

I was thinking of grabbing either curry or towns with the 7th but to get harden was crazy lol, im thinking my friends are scared of drafting him because of him getting traded, but hes going to be who he is regardless where ever he ends up except nets but him going there is a stretch.

Edited by danny__boy
1 hour ago, IDatDude said:

Harden said Imma have to whoop somebody a** to get out of here now lol

Pretty much. He doesn’t want to stay 1 more second on that team. I own kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant so he better not go to Brooklyn or I will personally drive down to the Barclays center (I live in New York City) and have my own heated exchange with tubby harden.

13 minutes ago, WaKe21334 said:

He just really is an a**hole. I don’t know why any organization would sign up for this via trade. He isn’t putting anyone over the top to win a title, and his antics just aren’t worth it.

Look at the scrubs hes brought to the playoffs and had home court advantage with. Every star in the league is a diva. He puts any contender over the time its silly to argue otherwise

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Look at the scrubs hes brought to the playoffs and had home court advantage with. Every star in the league is a diva. He puts any contender over the time its silly to argue otherwise

Exactly.  These same things were said about Jimmy (including myself at one point I admit..haha) before last year when he was pulling his stuff in Minnesota.  Same thing with Rodman. But talent is talent, and most of the time talent in basketball can overcome little distractions. 

Harden has some questionable playoff performances, and this stuff he is doing now is stupid, especially putting people's lives at risk not wearing a mask.  But there is no doubt his talent and if you have the right pieces around him, he can win.  Pretty simple to understand why teams would want to trade for him.

• Like 2
  • tonycpsu changed the title to James Harden 2020-2021 Outlook