NBC Sports Edge Forums

James Harden 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread is crazy. It's James Harden. Trade for Zach Lavine? What in the world...

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

Exactly.  These same things were said about Jimmy (including myself at one point I admit..haha) before last year when he was pulling his stuff in Minnesota.  Same thing with Rodman.

Butler had a bad rep primarily because he was too hardnosed and gave people crap for their work ethic, not because he was ignoring protocols and hitting up the strip for some lap dances. The former is a good problem to have from a leader, the latter......nasomuch.

Edit: Please correct me if I am uninformed about all of Jimmy's antics.

Edited by kball09

they really should think about just vaccinating the whole nba. Basketball is not like football where you can take a few guys out and replace them with backups. They only have like a 15 person personal on the squad and this is going be reoccuring theme if they are not in a bubble.

9 minutes ago, the1gq2nvy said:

they really should think about just vaccinating the whole nba. Basketball is not like football where you can take a few guys out and replace them with backups. They only have like a 15 person personal on the squad and this is going be reoccuring theme if they are not in a bubble.

Adam silver says the nba won't be jumping the line for the vaccine. I predict they will set a strict precedent with this as a warning to players and teams to run a tight ship and no slack given for ignoring the rules. 

As Rockets disclosed yesterday, Ben McLemore is in self-isolation and out for tonight's game vs. OKC. McLemore tested positive for the coronavirus days ago, sources said, and has been in isolation. He isn't the teammate whose positive test initiated contact tracing today on team. Per WOJ

2 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Look at the scrubs hes brought to the playoffs and had home court advantage with. Every star in the league is a diva. He puts any contender over the time its silly to argue otherwise

Nonsense. He’s a selfish player that will rack up empty stats. He runs players out from playing with him. He’s run out CP3, Westbrook and Capela. He will never win a title.

Wish the NBA would just suspend James Harden....dude is acting like he’s above everyone else.

he obviously has no intention of playing, and seems to be doing everything in his power to bring the rockets down with him.

if I were the rockets, I’d just sit his a** the whole freaking season.

Go to all the strip clubs you want James, it’s the only “action” you’ll be seeing this year.

If Harden ends up playing after going to a strip club, while half his team doesn't play because of contact tracing, I swear to God I'm going to have an aneurysm. That would be depressingly hilarious.

Edited by kball09
  • tonycpsu changed the title to James Harden 2020-2021 Outlook