NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Jrue Holiday 2020-2021 Outlook

Benjamin1984

29 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

It's his first game back after battling covid for over 2 weeks, going up against the Clippers.

I know. Doesn't change the fact that any random fan would play at same level. It's like he has no clue

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RipCity0 said:

I know. Doesn't change the fact that any random fan would play at same level. It's like he has no clue

any random fan wouldnt play good defense on kawhi and pg on a couple of occassions

he’ll be fine, i wish they used him more tho

3 minutes ago, L3onD said:

any random fan wouldnt play good defense on kawhi and pg on a couple of occassions

he’ll be fine, i wish they used him more tho

I didn't say he will not be fine. I say that it's like he missed an 11th game in a row because he doesn't exist in boxscore.

I don't own Jrue and I can't fault limiting the minutes of a guy who is recovering from a nasty respiratory illness, but damn does Bud have an aversion to playing his main guys big minutes or what? I figured Jrue might be limited to like ~26 tonight, but 18?

2 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

I’ve learned this season if anybody is coming back from Covid. Leave them on the IR for 2 games, maybe at least one minimum.

i would but mf espn wont let me add anyone until i clear my IR...

best thing i can do is not play him

31 minutes ago, QingJames said:

Am I correct in believing that you mean Bud is only playing him in 4-5 minute stints?

yeah, even less sometimes

55 minutes ago, QingJames said:

That's ridiculous. Bud is like the anti-Thibs when it comes to minutes and substitutions.

bud is a full on idiot, glad they got dropped last summer against the heat...dude was playing giannis and middleton 28-30mins in some games which were ridiculously close

1 hour ago, L3onD said:

bud is a full on idiot, glad they got dropped last summer against the heat...dude was playing giannis and middleton 28-30mins in some games which were ridiculously close

I shudder to think that the Raps were this close to signing him once they fired Casey. Bud has been exposed so many times especially in the playoffs that it's surprising he's still coaching there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sharkpotato said:

I shudder to think that the Raps were this close to signing him once they fired Casey. Bud has been exposed so many times especially in the playoffs that it's surprising he's still coaching there.

he quite literally cock blocks his own team and i still dont understand what he gets out of it

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...