NBC Sports Edge Forums

Bogdan Bogdanovic 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh yes, and the guy who told me that PICKED HIM UP!

Milwaukee is landing Sacramento's Bogdan Bogdanovich in a sign-and-trade deal Not great for his fantasy value, but great for him and his NBA career - finally good coach and great team. Bucks mean

Bog Dick Energy

On 2/8/2021 at 6:26 AM, thornton1986 said:

Any news on this guy recently? Could be a very solid stash since Hunter is now out seemingly long term? He got a huge contract, I can’t imagine he won’t see big minutes

He had his brace removed last week.  Entered next stage of rehab.  Still no timeline.

40 minutes ago, crocp said:

BBM has him coming back Feb 15th....surely that's too soon right?

There was a Rotoworld blurb this morning.  He's shooting for before the All Star Break (3/7).  I would think right after the break is realistic.

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, thornton1986 said:

I’m dropping TJ Warren for him

TJ is reported to be "months" away lol so he should be dropped everywhere anyway 

50 minutes ago, crocp said:

Worth a look in 12 teamers? Or more as a wait and see....i have owned him many times and many times have been underwhelmed

Wondering the same 

52 minutes ago, crocp said:

Worth a look in 12 teamers? Or more as a wait and see....i have owned him many times and many times have been underwhelmed

Wait and see. He was pretty underwhelming prior to injury anyway. 

In one of my leagues, I managed to pick him up, stash him in IR, and used all my weekly adds. I can just watch him without worrying about not being able to make roster moves. Unfortunately he lost the IL designation within a couple hours of doing this. 

Edited by MuscleChestbrook
  • Like 1
49 minutes ago, crocp said:

He coud be on top 100, but i would waint and see.

57 minutes ago, crocp said:

6 minutes ago, Gdupm6 said:

Wondering the same 

I'd take the plunge in 12ers for sure. In 10ers like myself I'm hesitant 

The Hawks when healthy have a glut of young wings . Cam, Hunter, Huerter, + Gallinari at SF/PF 

He might go off in the short term with Atlanta banged up. And with that contract should still retain value when everyones back

I'm sure the organization wants to see his fit with Trae & Co. None of us really got a glimpse yet 

• Like 2

I think he's definitely worth a pickup in 10ers and 12ers just to observe and see how he does. His upside and opportunity is higher than most guys you'd find on the wire so it's at least worth a shot to give it a few games. ATL has a nice 5 game double-week for a test run.

• Like 1

I like watching  him play.  I've owned him the last three years.  Wouldn't expect anything earth shattering.  Kind of a less efficient version of Lamb.

2 hours ago, python3 said:

I like watching  him play.  I've owned him the last three years.  Wouldn't expect anything earth shattering.  Kind of a less efficient version of Lamb.

Bogdan is able to provide more peripheral stats c'mon. With Brogdon and Sabonis dictating Pacers offense, Lamb is merely a pure scorer.