NBC Sports Edge Forums

Robert Covington 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please never use the word RoCoanity again. Thank you.

Our Lord will be traveling to Portland of Oregon. Assuming the Lord’s convoy does not encounter any marauders or perilous weather, the Lord should arrive in a fortnight.      

Our Lord in Portland, hallowed by your game. Your 3/3/3 games will come, your worship will be in punt assist squads as it is in the Hall of Stocks. Give us Rest of Season our matchup wins, and f

Posted Images

Thou Lord.. Have I not though forsaken yee??  have mercy on our fantasy souls thy Lord! I stand upon yee as a believer.. in all that has happened and yet to happen..from the beginning to art end of times thy Lord. Have mercy...

• Like 1

surprised at his high ownership still. i know everyone is about "every single year he goes through ruts and then becomes a top 40" but hes never been in this situation before. readded him for the B2B hoping nurk was out and an increase in boards/potentially some small ball. mins is about all he has going for him

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
47 minutes ago, Heavy_Jon said:

Hands down their best defender.

Warms like piss in the pants when there is cold outside and you are taking a stroll. 

Definitely is a tough situation. His trade value is almost zero right now but it's hard to drop him too knowing how high the stocks potential is. 

11 hours ago, beejay6020 said:

surprised at his high ownership still. i know everyone is about "every single year he goes through ruts and then becomes a top 40" but hes never been in this situation before. readded him for the B2B hoping nurk was out and an increase in boards/potentially some small ball. mins is about all he has going for him

Surprised? Because he is Covington!

Been in this situation before? He is in the exact same situation as last year (Harden, Westbrook vs McCollum, Lillard)

The only small details that people seem to be forgetting is. Houston ran a more uptempo offense, so more shot attempts more rebound attempts and due to the lack of C (PJ Tucker playing the 5) he was great at getting rebounds.  Now he is on a team that plays at a slower pace, has two legit rebounders (Nurkic and Kanter) so he is getting less shot attempts and just playing great 1-1 defense instead of help defense. 

• Like 1

milord
the time hath join
we hast to hie our own separate ways
i shall regret this and you’ll causes meself pay for this
yet this plague and mr stotts made our future relationship bleak to the point we canst not coexist 'i near future
mine own lief brother, i give you all the most wondrous!

• Haha 1

Last year was my first time I owned Otto porter jr and he was injured all year.

This year is the first time I decide to draft RoCo and I feel confident about it then the Lord is broken 

Sorry guys I should have sticked with Harrison Barnes, Kyle kuzma and andrew Wiggins 

This has to be rock bottom for Lord Covington.. Thy Lord shall rise from the ashes!  They did not  make him he third highest player on the team to be a ghost out there... hes a proven commodity in the NBA and that's why they brought him over..  deep leaguers have to hold.. shallow leagues shall forsaken they Lord..