NBC Sports Edge Forums

Robert Covington 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please never use the word RoCoanity again. Thank you.

Our Lord will be traveling to Portland of Oregon. Assuming the Lord’s convoy does not encounter any marauders or perilous weather, the Lord should arrive in a fortnight.      

Our Lord in Portland, hallowed by your game. Your 3/3/3 games will come, your worship will be in punt assist squads as it is in the Hall of Stocks. Give us Rest of Season our matchup wins, and f

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, iowncrazyhair said:

Waiver material. At best he’s just a throw in in a trade. 

yeah seriously guys this is the best time to trade for someone whose just been shooting poorly. everyone has capitulated. this is bitcoin at 3.6k last march lol

i know most of you guys in this thread probably have him but if you don't, see what you can get for him. might be super cheap

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, lethotjames23 said:

yeah seriously guys this is the best time to trade for someone whose just been shooting poorly. everyone has capitulated. this is bitcoin at 3.6k last march lol

i know most of you guys in this thread probably have him but if you don't, see what you can get for him. might be super cheap

dillon brooks?

I wasn't even willing to trade Vanderbilt for this bum but can you blame me? RoCos value won't be the same as in recent seasons. Not only isn't he hitting shots, but he's also not getting attempts even with CJ and Nurk out! Plus no center mins means no blocks. 

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

dillon brooks?

dillon brooks is actually a** IRL and doesn't have a history of putting up top 40 fantasy seasons like covington does.

i can't wait till next month when we can quote and laugh at everyone for dropping him

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
7 hours ago, willie24 said:

I'm going to hold on to him for another 5-10 games.  If he doesn't pick up his production I'll be looking to trade him.

if he's bad for another 5-10 games who is going to even want him 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just picked him up in my 12 team league and drafted him in my 14 team league. If he has any sort of positive regression, his fg%, 3pm, and points should go back up to get him to top 100. No one drafted him to be just top 100, but at this point, I’ll take that over his current level.

I also had him in 2017 when he started out atrociously then went supernova. Clearly I’m not expecting that to happen here but the potential upside is too much for me to cut bait just yet. I’ll cut him down the line if he keeps this up, but his track record is too good for me to believe he’s THIS bad ROS.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, jehob said:

if he's bad for another 5-10 games who is going to even want him 😂

I see your point but in the league I'm in we have expanded rosters with not much on the waiver wire.  

• Like 1

I told you guys pages ago to stop blaspheming the real God-Jesus Christ.  Now Robert has been smited and so have his owners.

There is only one God.  Worship Him and Him alone. 

Not Robert Covington.

• Thanks 2
13 minutes ago, summersoff7 said:

I told you guys pages ago to stop blaspheming the real God-Jesus Christ.  Now Robert has been smited and so have his owners.

There is only one God.  Worship Him and Him alone. 

Not Robert Covington.

Finally someone said it. Stop all this Lord talk nonsense.

Don’t even call him Robert.

Call him Rob. 

Rob is a bum. 

• Haha 1

Derrick Jones jr injured.... my gut feeling tells me when RoCo plays next game, he delivers 16 pts 8 rebs 5 stl 4 blk.... 

amen 

Edited by csklmf
46 minutes ago, csklmf said:

Derrick Jones jr injured.... my gut feeling tells me when RoCo plays next game, he delivers 16 pts 8 rebs 5 stl 4 blk.... 

amen 

I’d honestly take half that line tbh 

Thy Lord has been known to test false believers.  He has been known also to reward the true believers.  Yee who hath no faith and cast down our Savior shall not find joy in his benevolence, for it is only He that showers 2.5 3PM and 3+ stocks upon the faithful who accept our tribulations and await The Ascendance to glory. 

Those who doubt him, it is not too late to confess your wrongs of blasphemy, sullying His name.  But should you choose to defy his demands for patience you must not chastize Him for sharing His bounty with another.  

So it was written.  Amen.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1