NBC Sports Edge Forums

Robert Covington 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please never use the word RoCoanity again. Thank you.

Our Lord will be traveling to Portland of Oregon. Assuming the Lord’s convoy does not encounter any marauders or perilous weather, the Lord should arrive in a fortnight.      

Our Lord in Portland, hallowed by your game. Your 3/3/3 games will come, your worship will be in punt assist squads as it is in the Hall of Stocks. Give us Rest of Season our matchup wins, and f

Posted Images

Yeah sucks that the game was a blowout because it looked like he was on his way to a better line. Great steals production. 

Edited by fabrar
On 1/26/2021 at 10:26 PM, lethotjames23 said:

yeah seriously guys this is the best time to trade for someone whose just been shooting poorly. everyone has capitulated. this is bitcoin at 3.6k last march lol

i know most of you guys in this thread probably have him but if you don't, see what you can get for him. might be super cheap

11 minutes ago, csklmf said:

Fellow f***ers who dropped RoCo, when does the waiver expire so you can pick him up again? 

I dropped him, he cleared waivers and I picked him up again lol

29 minutes ago, csklmf said:

Fellow f***ers who dropped RoCo, when does the waiver expire so you can pick him up again? 

We don’t run back to Exes. They are exes for a reason.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

how diff his stat lines look when he hits a few shots... only 8 shots and against wiz. cant really expect 75% every game but hopefully step in the right direction for him, remind him what its like to actually hit some shots 

1 minute ago, beejay6020 said:

how diff his stat lines look when he hits a few shots... only 8 shots and against wiz. cant really expect 75% every game but hopefully step in the right direction for him, remind him what its like to actually hit some shots 

Yeah I'm more than happy with him avging 11-12 ppg on low-40s fg as long as he brings the rebounds and stocks

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

We don’t run back to Exes. They are exes for a reason.

Sure. Stick with your new ugly fat girlfriend then. Who you got? Dillion brooks or Kyle kuzma? 

Edited by csklmf
  • Haha 1

Isn't it kinda eerie that a guy we call "Lord" plays on a team whose entire starting roster has been shut down, one by one, as if by some otherworldly force?

• Haha 1

he would have to be the player that has the most faith from fantasy managers. the fact hes owned in 66% of espn leagues still and it jumped by 5% from one double digit performance i just think its funny. any other player he'd be long gone from squads, but the optimism from his previous year cold streaks and still some steals keep people going. as a fourth time owner this year i hope he gets to double digit again today, cos the steals are nice but where are the blocks man! or 3pm for that matter

12 minutes ago, beejay6020 said:

he would have to be the player that has the most faith from fantasy managers. the fact hes owned in 66% of espn leagues still and it jumped by 5% from one double digit performance i just think its funny. any other player he'd be long gone from squads, but the optimism from his previous year cold streaks and still some steals keep people going. as a fourth time owner this year i hope he gets to double digit again today, cos the steals are nice but where are the blocks man! or 3pm for that matter

You're adding the Lord because of his double digit scoring?

No wonder why you can't see why fantasy managers have faith in the Lord.