NBC Sports Edge Forums

Robert Covington 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please never use the word RoCoanity again. Thank you.

Our Lord will be traveling to Portland of Oregon. Assuming the Lord’s convoy does not encounter any marauders or perilous weather, the Lord should arrive in a fortnight.      

Thy Lord has always been generous in his bounty notwithstanding his place of domicile.  He delivered in Philly with abundance as he did in the wasteland called Minnesota.  He reached his peak of gener

Posted Images

4 hours ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

I was going to say it's a fluke; wait until McCollum is back, then it's back to reality. But Roco's usage has actually declined since McCollum's injury.

dude when are you people going to learn covington's value doesn't relate at all to his usage lmao. he is the opposite of a volume guy

• Like 4
On 2/21/2021 at 7:49 AM, sharkpotato said:

He is going to single handedly win me this category this week. Without him I would've been down 2 blocks. Incredible.

Yes, but I won blocks this week 39:20. I didn't even need his blocks... That's why I have said that nobody wins category single-handedly.

1 hour ago, apatas said:

Yes, but I won blocks this week 39:20. I didn't even need his blocks... That's why I have said that nobody wins category single-handedly.

Nobody literally means he is getting more blocks than your opponent.  When he gets you 14 blocks in a week, and you have 24 total like I did this week, and your opponent had 22, like mine, he basically singlehandedly won you blocks.  The rest of my team combined had 10 blocks.  One player had 14, the entire rest of the team had 10. 

No he did not in the literal sense singlehandedly win me blocks, but with how many of my team's total he accounted for you could practically say he did.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, apatas said:

I don't think you understand what the other user is talking about. He's not saying Roco is the only one who had blocks for him but rather his contributions to that cat helped him win blocks this week. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
3 hours ago, fabrar said:

I don't think you understand what the other user is talking about. He's not saying Roco is the only one who had blocks for him but rather his contributions to that cat helped him win blocks this week. 

No, I understand very well, but I can't do anything, if I don't like a term "single-handendly". I have played 11 seasons fantasy and always, I repeat always TEAM win, not a particular player.

1 hour ago, apatas said:

No, I understand very well, but I can't do anything, if I don't like a term "single-handendly". I have played 11 seasons fantasy and always, I repeat always TEAM win, not a particular player.

Like what others have said, you're taking this term too literally. I can say without a doubt that Covington was THE biggest reason why I won blocks last week. You don't have to make this so complicated.

Edited by sharkpotato
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, sharkpotato said:

Like what others have said, you're taking this term too literally. I can say without a doubt that Covington was THE biggest reason why I won blocks last week. You don't have to make this so complicated.

Apparently he does.  But who cares, everyone else that was wise enough to hold is loving RoCo’s value set.  He is the perfect compliment to those early picks that fill it up with the popcorn while lacking in stocks (Doncic, Westbrook, Booker, etc). 

• Like 1