NBC Sports Edge Forums

Robert Covington 2020-2021 Outlook

5 minutes ago, Flamez said:

I own them both and I’m scared how much nurk might kill his value. Nurks about to be an absolute beast. 

Same here but given Nurk's injury history i don't see him getting huge run until playoffs. RoCo should still get his boards, stocks and three's 

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please never use the word RoCoanity again. Thank you.

Our Lord will be traveling to Portland of Oregon. Assuming the Lord’s convoy does not encounter any marauders or perilous weather, the Lord should arrive in a fortnight.      

Our Lord in Portland, hallowed by your game. Your 3/3/3 games will come, your worship will be in punt assist squads as it is in the Hall of Stocks. Give us Rest of Season our matchup wins, and f

Posted Images

Last year and now this year Roco has been feasting when given center minutes.  Stotts is a solid coach.  I think he still wants to find ways to keep Kanter relevant in real life basketball but it is a tough ask to have Kanter and Melo together as  bench c-pf defensive combo

Defensive stats im not much concerned.  It's the shooting as usual thats the issue

13/9/2 on 50% fg with 4 threes, 2 steals and 2 blocks. Another solid line.

According to BBM now at 43rd on the season. Over the last 2 months 20th! 😉😁

Prob won't meet his ADP right? lol Amateurs

9 minutes ago, gymchamp said:

13/9/2 on 50% fg with 4 threes, 2 steals and 2 blocks. Another solid line.

According to BBM now at 43rd on the season. Over the last 2 months 20th! 😉😁

Prob won't meet his ADP right? lol Amateurs

Not to mention the Lord was in foul trouble and did that all in only 25 mins 😌

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, GuruPitka said:

Bosnian beast return making me nervous 

Sameeeeee. I got offered mpj and Covington for my wood and smart and I wanna take it but I’m not sure if Covington’s gonna stay this good. 

33 minutes ago, GuruPitka said:

Bosnian beast return making me nervous 

Likewise. I think he'll be limited to PF duties once Nurk is back, with Nurk and Kanter splitting the 48 Center minutes. I expect a dip in Reb, Blks, and FG%, but an increase in 3-pt (cause of Nurk manning the paint). Definitely going to drop to a Top-75ish player. Still a must start for any league cause of the stocks, but nowhere close to his ridiculous stretch of being ranked #21 in 9-cat over the last 2 months (thanks for 7.2 Reb, 1.6 Blks, on a surprisingly efficient for him 44% FG)

He will be fine boys. Nurk i guarantee won't play big minutes and even Blazers announcers last night were gushing about him and his importance to their defense 

1 hour ago, Apollo_87 said:

Likewise. I think he'll be limited to PF duties once Nurk is back, with Nurk and Kanter splitting the 48 Center minutes. I expect a dip in Reb, Blks, and FG%, but an increase in 3-pt (cause of Nurk manning the paint). Definitely going to drop to a Top-75ish player. Still a must start for any league cause of the stocks, but nowhere close to his ridiculous stretch of being ranked #21 in 9-cat over the last 2 months (thanks for 7.2 Reb, 1.6 Blks, on a surprisingly efficient for him 44% FG)

think you're being a little too pessimistic about nurkic coming back. that doesn't really concern me. but he's inherently inconsistent so he can definitely (and probably will) cool off from here regardless

1 hour ago, Apollo_87 said:

I think with Nurk coming back will take all of Kanters minutes. i do expect - RoCo to shoot less, since he will shoot less will have less of a chance to catch a rhythm.

Now that Roco has gelled with the team more, I think Nurk coming back doesn't effect him much. He probably won't get 2 blocks a game but the steals, 3s and solid rebounds will be there. 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Apollo_87 said:

No Lillard. Limited Nurk minutes.

Still expecting a bit of a drop to come.

Melo will go away. No Hood or Trent he is safe top 50 rest of way 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Apollo_87 said:

No Lillard. Limited Nurk minutes.

Still expecting a bit of a drop to come.

He's ranked 18th on BBM over the last two months. I'm not too worried about any small dip :P

As for no Lillard and limited min for Nurk, Cov needs very little usage to return mid round value so again not worried.

• Like 1