NBC Sports Edge Forums

Robert Covington 2020-2021 Outlook

Saw the minutes and no foul trouble and thought he must be injured like the rest of the league lol 

As long as he's not injured I'm happy. Don't care about one off game considering how good he's been to close this year.

• Like 1
  • Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please never use the word RoCoanity again. Thank you.

Our Lord will be traveling to Portland of Oregon. Assuming the Lord’s convoy does not encounter any marauders or perilous weather, the Lord should arrive in a fortnight.      

Our Lord in Portland, hallowed by your game. Your 3/3/3 games will come, your worship will be in punt assist squads as it is in the Hall of Stocks. Give us Rest of Season our matchup wins, and f

Posted Images

Is he concussed again? He has been outside the top 120 last couple weeks. Portland offense is a joke but this is a new low. On what earth does donkey Stotts think letting RHJ take more shots is normal? 

• Like 1

Melo McCollum seldom pass the damn ball.

Nurkic hurts RoCo’s rebs. 
Stocks are still there. 

I dropped RoCo to stream during last week of first playoff. 

Owning roco is like being in a tumultuous relationship with a hot but crazy chick where the good times are the best times of your life filled with adventures and amazing sex, and the rough patches are anxiety-ridden stress bombs where she f*****g drives you batsh*t insane and makes you want to kill her. 

Edited by fabrar
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

I would love to see what goes through stotts head. Why the fcuk is melo playing more and taking 18 shots!!! Norm was on fire but ya lets allow brickthony to keep missing makes sense so glad they keep losing. Atrocious team to watch on offense 

12 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

I would love to see what goes through stotts head. Why the fcuk is melo playing more and taking 18 shots!!! Norm was on fire but ya lets allow brickthony to keep missing makes sense so glad they keep losing. Atrocious team to watch on offense 

IDK but Stotts needs to go. Dude has been horrendous all season.

I also know that if I drop Roco he will immediately start producing 6 stocks per game LOL

1 minute ago, fabrar said:

IDK but Stotts needs to go. Dude has been horrendous all season.

I also know that if I drop Roco he will immediately start producing 6 stocks per game LOL

Lol thats my fear also. He looks amateur out there its crazy. Thankfully Dame is back today which is good for RoCo but I am losing patience fast

5 hours ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

Just the ebbs and flows of the season. No worry. The avalanche of stocks are coming.

Boy, I hope you’re right.  I’m so loyal to our Lord and fantasy savior that I’d rather go down in flames then see him on the WW or tormenting me from another GM’s team.

6 hours ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

Just the ebbs and flows of the season. No worry. The avalanche of stocks are coming.

Watch the stocks come AFTER we all get eliminated lol. So fitting for such a BS season. 

• Haha 1

Benched the LORD for tonight in place of Tillman - Portland has been too awful lately and I'm gambling on them not breaking out of the funk tonight. I'm sure Tillman will now put up a 2 point, 2 rebound game on 20% shooting while RoCo drops 10 stocks. You're all welcome.