NBC Sports Edge Forums

Robert Covington 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please never use the word RoCoanity again. Thank you.

Our Lord will be traveling to Portland of Oregon. Assuming the Lord’s convoy does not encounter any marauders or perilous weather, the Lord should arrive in a fortnight.      

Thy Lord has always been generous in his bounty notwithstanding his place of domicile.  He delivered in Philly with abundance as he did in the wasteland called Minnesota.  He reached his peak of gener

Posted Images

18 hours ago, brosephd said:

spacer.png

Lord of Light show us the way.

The good Lord banished all sorcery in the year 2020 AD.  His bounty poureth only for true believers.  Believe and ye shall receive.

On 12/27/2020 at 12:03 AM, thrilla1nManila said:

this is why I don't draft the lord in some leagues. it's the same test every year. non believers always drop em and the lord comes into my heart at the right time from the waiver wire for free!

You'll be the one dropping him this year. This Portland team is selfish , he won't get 3s in any sort of volume.

Edited by MikeXScott
2 minutes ago, MikeXScott said:

You'll be the one dropping him this year. This Portland team is selfish , he won't get 3s in any sort of volume.

Exactly. I don't like his fit in Portland. He was better off in Houston...I have The Lord and OG on the same squad and thinking about cutting The Lord. Can't handle have them both. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, ghostofathousand_ said:

Exactly. I don't like his fit in Portland. He was better off in Houston...I have The Lord and OG on the same squad and thinking about cutting The Lord. Can't handle have them both. 

He’s on a short leash for me.

Few more games like this and it’s a wrap.

Portland tanked his value

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, ghostofathousand_ said:

Legit just dropped for Keldon that was somehow still available. Already lost Ja tonight...Need to make moves asap. Good luck to the rest of owners. 

Dropping RoCo after 2 and a half games is hilarious.

Keldon still being on your wire is also hilarious.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

This thread gives me deja vu every year. Roco has a stretch of bad games, everyone panics and drops him and then he inevitably starts posting like 4 stocks and 3 triples every game and people start regretting their decision lol 

8 minutes ago, thrilla1nManila said:

The lord has delivered stocks. He will start raining threes when we have been purged and is free of non believers! Please drop!!!! 

MORE SACRIFICES ARE DEMANDED BY THE LORD.

DROP YOU HEATHENS.

Edit: Haters quiet after the 4 stocks

Edited by MuscleChestbrook
  • Haha 2