NBC Sports Edge Forums

Anthony Davis 2020-2021 Outlook

38 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Would've been easier to move early in the season now everyone knows what a soft bi*** this dude is. I would take a top 15 player at thisrnt because AD isn't coming close to first round this year 

total value hes 0.03 value away from 1st rd value.

per game hes 0.07 value away from 1st rd value  (thats the same difference between #3 embiid and #6 curry. its nothing)

hes 17 overall in both per and total

• Like 1
  • Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just dropped Anti-rebounD for Favors. Can’t have this bum dragging my team down.

Live footage of AD reading your fantasy woes:

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

total value hes 0.03 value away from 1st rd value.

per game hes 0.07 value away from 1st rd value  (thats the same difference between #3 embiid and #6 curry. its nothing)

hes 17 overall in both per and total

Those guys actually play tho. This guy will sit more and more as season progresses. Him and Towns burning alot of owners. If your first pick doesn't work out you are fuc***

32 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Those guys actually play tho. This guy will sit more and more as season progresses. Him and Towns burning alot of owners. If your first pick doesn't work out you are fuc***

AD gp are right there with everyone else in the 1st rd. not trying to shart sh*t but think the hate in this thread is unwarranted. sure hes not giving you that top 5 elite production but top 15 from ur 1st rd pick is fine especially when you know his ft% should increase. going off ranke luka, giannis, trae, booker, lbj all returning less value than AD.

See the source image

Edited by colepenhagen
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, DonutGiveUp said:

My first pick (2nd overall): AD. My second pick (27 overa): Nurkic. 

Traded AD for Towns one game before Towns got injured, then got Covid. 

14 teams, week 8. No playoffs. Currently unbeaten. I have NO IDEA how. Jrue, Derozan, Holmes, Grant, Plumlee and Thad Young are doing miracles. 

I actually wanted to take AD back, as a possible buy low now. The asking price is KAT+Jrue... I think I'll be fine without AD.... 😅

29 minutes ago, sgergole said:

14 teams, week 8. No playoffs. Currently unbeaten. I have NO IDEA how. Jrue, Derozan, Holmes, Grant, Plumlee and Thad Young are doing miracles. 

I actually wanted to take AD back, as a possible buy low now. The asking price is KAT+Jrue... I think I'll be fine without AD.... 😅

why would you draft AD and then trade him for KAT???

23 minutes ago, BykeINIT said:

why would you draft AD and then trade him for KAT???

after 5 weeks I received the offer KAT+Jrue for my AD. Accepted instantly tbh...

AD got then traded for Durant.. The new owner now is asking for KAT+Jrue back. Big no :)

Anyways I dont see a big difference between AD and KAT. Apart from jokic, the other first rounders have very similar value imho. 

2 hours ago, sgergole said:

after 5 weeks I received the offer KAT+Jrue for my AD. Accepted instantly tbh...

AD got then traded for Durant.. The new owner now is asking for KAT+Jrue back. Big no :)

Anyways I dont see a big difference between AD and KAT. Apart from jokic, the other first rounders have very similar value imho. 

KATs way better than davis in fantasy imo

Edited by kobebryant24
  • Haha 1
15 hours ago, colepenhagen said:

AD gp are right there with everyone else in the 1st rd. not trying to shart sh*t but think the hate in this thread is unwarranted. sure hes not giving you that top 5 elite production but top 15 from ur 1st rd pick is fine especially when you know his ft% should increase. going off ranke luka, giannis, trae, booker, lbj all returning less value than AD.

See the source image

Shhhh, you can’t say that. AD sucks!!!!! Trade him now!

• Like 1
19 hours ago, sgergole said:

That would be highway robbery lol

3 hours ago, DezedandConfused said:

Booker was drafted #12-13 and is ranked in the 90s. 

As if being reminded in the Booker thread wasn't enough, I get to see it here too. LoL

AD is definitely underwhelming right now and it could be due to his minor injuries. Things can only go up from here given he stays healthy. 

On 2/9/2021 at 5:13 PM, DezedandConfused said:

Booker was drafted #12-13 and is ranked in the 90s. 

I am not saying AD is the biggest underachiever or that even he is a bust. He definitely is underperforming, though. He has time to turn it around and finish in the top 10 but the DNP's are not helping.

15 minutes ago, Ace_King said:

I am not saying AD is the biggest underachiever or that even he is a bust. He definitely is underperforming, though. He has time to turn it around and finish in the top 10 but the DNP's are not helping.

He's a huge bust. A top 3 player who won't finish anywhere near that. He's burned alot of people 

• Like 2