Anthony Davis 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Live footage of AD reading your fantasy woes:

Just dropped Anti-rebounD for Favors. Can’t have this bum dragging my team down.

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Austin_Rivers said:

For anyone looking to trade AD I managed to package him and McDaniels for J.Allen/Beasley. Of course i mainly did this because of Allen's new found value. But not a bad return for a guy with a shaky ROS outlook. 

That's amazing value. I don't think many would be able to get as much. 

2 hours ago, rush007 said:

That's amazing value. I don't think many would be able to get as much. 

Yeah you kind of have to search for that right team to take him on. None of the top teams would even listen until he came back and it was a 9th seed that originally offered this to me for Kevin Durant. But then i reoffered with Anthony Davis instead and he jumped on it. 

• Like 1
23 hours ago, colepenhagen said:

for those looking to trade for AD are you expecting the 4 week timetable to really mean he will be back playing in games in 5-6 weeks?

i believe he will be 

he’ll rest back to backs and might start off with a minute restriction, but i’d be surprised if he sits more than 5-6 weeks 

Was offered Sexton/Collins for AD but waiting for more offers. Problem is most teams that are willing to stomach AD are the teams who can stomach his IL since they are in the upper-middle of standings. Tough giving him to a competitor, I could see in playoffs.

Really am looking to give him up tho, have. a bade feeling he will rest B2Bs, and who knows if he will even dominate or provide top 10 value in games he plays.

Edited by DepressedKnicksFan
2 hours ago, DepressedKnicksFan said:

Was offered Sexton/Collins for AD but waiting for more offers. Problem is most teams that are willing to stomach AD are the teams who can stomach his IL since they are in the upper-middle of standings. Tough giving him to a competitor, I could see in playoffs.

I would take this offer before he pulls it. Lakers are going to be extremely careful with him which means random DNPs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 2/21/2021 at 12:11 PM, Austin_Rivers said:

Yeah you kind of have to search for that right team to take him on. None of the top teams would even listen until he came back and it was a 9th seed that originally offered this to me for Kevin Durant. But then i reoffered with Anthony Davis instead and he jumped on it. 

Before the injury I traded AD + DJ for KD. Only got to use KD twice since I got him due to KD being out from Covid scare and now the hamstring but I'll be patient.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/12/2021 at 11:43 PM, QingJames said:

I hope the Lakers lose every game between now and his return so he actually tries when he gets back.

its already glaringly obvious they need him

Anthony Davis

The Los Angeles Lakers announced last Friday that the eight-time All-Star would be examined in two weeks to check the progress of his tendinosis and his right calf strain.

However, sources informed Yahoo Sports that Davis could be sidelined for the next three weeks and possibly beyond. The Lakers will be overly cautious in their approach to working Davis back even at the cost of slipping in the standings, which has occurred.

Davis hasn’t played in a month.

Safe to say he is out for the season. What a bust big men have been this season

On 12/28/2020 at 11:46 PM, Tekno Team 2000 said:

Dear Day to Davis-ers

At least he is out there playing. He is healthy and he is AD, so there will be better days ahead. 25 with 8 stocks could be around the corner. Don’t take him for granted. It could be worse.

Sincerely

Disheartened KAT owner

Y’all that was complaining earlier about his play, see, at least he was playing. Even at 2nd round play, it’s better than nothing or whatever you are having to replace him with.

3 minutes ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

Y’all that was complaining earlier about his play, see, at least he was playing. Even at 2nd round play, it’s better than nothing or whatever you are having to replace him with.

I've actually won back to back match ups and haven't needed him but its irritating when teams can't be transparent about injuries as if they are keeping classified FBI docs